Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer

See the Best Cosmetic Products for Eyes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Filled with antioxidants
Cruelty-free
Longer lashes in as little as 4 weeks

Cons

May irritate eyes

3.6
  • Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (6)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Product SmudgesYes (0) · No (6)

Dominique
DominiqueKingston 2604, ACT

Awesome product.

My lashes have never been longer or thicker. Fantastic product and does everything it is supposed to do. I no longer need to waste money on fake eyelashes. I will definitely purchase again

Siobhan
SiobhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Works

As a mature lady I used Cangro as my lashes were tinning. It really works, my lashes are thicker, fuller with less fallouts. I would say better then false lashes.

Purchased in for $89.

Bel
BelSydney, NSW

Thanks for my Long Lashes

Love this eyelash serum. Not only is it gentle on the eyes and doesn't irritate, it actually WORKS! It does take 12 weeks to see the best results, but if you stick with it and use it every day, you will be happy! Love my gorgeous Long Lashes.

Purchased in at www.cangro.com.au for $89.

AVR
AVRSydney, NSW

Amazing

Absolutely amazing stuff. I have been Using long Lashes for almost 2 years now and my lashes have never been so long and thick . People ask me where I get lash extensions done and are so surprised and amazed that they are real. Here is the proof . I have had a lash left in the photo.

Colour
Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Find out how Long Lashes Eyelash Enhancer compares to other Cosmetic Products for Eyes

Amazing Product

I started using this product after i finished cancer treatment which left with little eyebrows and no eyelashes. After trying another product which irritated and infected my eyes constantly, I found Long Lashes. Long Lashes has not only made me eyelashes regrow but has made them thick, long and healthy. I now even have to trim them back they are so healthy. Everyone comments on my lashes now. Best part about it is no nasty chemicals that I have to worry about.

Purchased in for $89.

Sandy Henley
Sandy Henley

Finally a product that works

I was sceptical that it would work on me, as I have very fine lashes but I was most surprised to find it actually did work!!! Great home grown product

Purchased in for $70.

Ellie B.
Ellie B.Illawarra, NSW

Not a great experience so far

I only received it the other day. Have been applying it as directed but my eyes are very irritated and itchy now. I've used other eyelash growth products and the irritation never happened with them. Waste of money.

Colour

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Kerryn B.
Kerryn B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Burns

After using this product for almost 2 weeks unfortunately I had to stop. Although I saw an improvement in my lashes it burnt the surrounding skin on my eyelids quite severely.
I don't have sensitive skin and have never had a reaction like this from any other product.
I'm so disappointed.

Causes Irritation Yes
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Bel
BelCollaroy

Gentle on the eyes and amazing results

I am on my second tube now of Long lashes and in the maintenance stage. My eyelashes were completely ruined by fake lashes and were basically stumps. Even though I am not that great at using this product everyday my eyelashes now are longer and much thicker and will never go back to fake lashes again. I have previously used other serums that have burnt my eyes and also resulted in eye infections. The tube last for ages and is very cost affective considering falsies cost at least $120. Its my beauty stable!

Karen
KarenSydney

Tried and true! Amazing product!!

As a person who suffers from Hashimotos and the fun side effect of thin hair, thick and full eyelashes/eyebrows were a pipe dream. Had nothing to lose so I tried Long Lashes and haven’t looked back! Took a while to start seeing results but have persisted and wow, it really does work! No irritation (believe me, if there were any irritants in this product I would know about it). Try it, you won’t be disappointed!

So amazing, it’s changed my life!

I seriously can’t live without it, I’ve been using it for a year and I’m on my second tube.
It’s made such a difference to my sensitive eyes, no irritation at all. I wouldn’t use any other lash enhancer ever again.

Amazing product

Amazing product. I have been using long Lashes’s for over a year now and highly recommended it .. my lashes are so long and thick. Best off all no stinging or irritation .

Cosmetic Products for Eyes

This product has transformed my lashes!

Even from my very first use of Long Lashes I noticed they looked hydrated straight away. Persisting with the product for 3 weeks I noticed a few extra millimetres in length already! I have now been using Long Lashes for over 6 months and my lashes are long, strong, healthy, and I am always getting compliments on my lashes! I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to grow their lashes. Its also a huge bonus that its safe, vegan, cruelty free etc! I couldn't be happier ❤️❤️❤️

A truly Awesome Product

Love love this product... recommend to all my clients and friends all of which agree it’s the best brand they’ve tried .... other brands have worked but stung my eye’, this product works amazingly well and no stinging...
From a business point the customer service has been extremely good , very helpful and supportive!!
Highly recommended, wouldn’t use or sell any other brand ...

Mhrn
Mhrn

Longer and thicker lashes

Thank god I found this product! My lashes are longer and thicker! So easy to use! I have recommended it to friends who have also fallen in love with it and their new eye lashes!

Aly H.
Aly H.asked

I am using eyenvy lash serum whilst it has given me excellent results it has also caused brown discolouration around my eyes like smudged mascara.. is it safe for me to switch to another brand like long lash serum? And does this product cause this kind of side affect?Thanks Aly

CanGro’s number #1 selling Long Lashes eyelash enhancer helps nourish and repair your lashes. It leaves them looking longer, thicker and fuller in as little as 4 to 8 weeks with full results seen around 12 weeks. Long Lashes contains vitamins, peptides and antioxidants that help to stimulate, strengthen and condition the eyelashes.

Features

• Australian made and owned
  • Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
  • Hormone and paraben-free
  • Palm oil-free and petrochemical-free
  • Sulphate and phthalates-free

How to apply

1. Before applying Long Lashes, ensure the eye area is clean and dry.
  2. Shake the tube well and remove any excess product by wiping it on the inside of the tube.
  3. Apply the product to your upper lash line (where the roots of your lashes meet your eyelid) and allow it to seep into your lash follicles.
  4. Let the product completely dry before applying eye makeup. You must apply the serum daily to see results (once daily is all you need).

What reviewers thought

Happy reviewers noted that the product is gentle on the eyes and doesn't irritate the skin. It has no smell or nasty chemicals to worry about and has allowed their eyelashes to grow long, healthy and thick.

On the flip side, some users complained that the product needs to be applied from the root and can burn if it seeps into the eyes. Some people noticed no difference even after the suggested 12-week timeline.