Not a great experience so far
I only received it the other day. Have been applying it as directed but my eyes are very irritated and itchy now. I've used other eyelash growth products and the irritation never happened with them. Waste of money.
Purchased in .
Questions & Answers
I am using eyenvy lash serum whilst it has given me excellent results it has also caused brown discolouration around my eyes like smudged mascara.. is it safe for me to switch to another brand like long lash serum? And does this product cause this kind of side affect?Thanks Aly
Get an answer from our members
CanGro’s number #1 selling Long Lashes eyelash enhancer helps nourish and repair your lashes. It leaves them looking longer, thicker and fuller in as little as 4 to 8 weeks with full results seen around 12 weeks. Long Lashes contains vitamins, peptides and antioxidants that help to stimulate, strengthen and condition the eyelashes.
- Australian made and owned
- Vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Hormone and paraben-free
- Palm oil-free and petrochemical-free
- Sulphate and phthalates-free
How to apply
- Before applying Long Lashes, ensure the eye area is clean and dry.
- Shake the tube well and remove any excess product by wiping it on the inside of the tube.
- Apply the product to your upper lash line (where the roots of your lashes meet your eyelid) and allow it to seep into your lash follicles.
- Let the product completely dry before applying eye makeup. You must apply the serum daily to see results (once daily is all you need).
What reviewers thought
Happy reviewers noted that the product is gentle on the eyes and doesn't irritate the skin. It has no smell or nasty chemicals to worry about and has allowed their eyelashes to grow long, healthy and thick.
On the flip side, some users complained that the product needs to be applied from the root and can burn if it seeps into the eyes. Some people noticed no difference even after the suggested 12-week timeline.
Other Cosmetic Products for Eyes
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.