Look for Beauty

Look for Beauty

Brand Manager for Look for Beauty? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
Barbara
BarbaraBrisbane

Products are good quality just wrong colours

Ordered Dorleac lipsticks in shades from a shade chart for same case as shown and fit a variety of red instead of pink and coral. Ordered 5 eyeshadows and all came in the same shade not the shades advertised. I had asked about the colours before by their contact link and got no answer. I should have known then but two of the colours I’d had before and loved them. Sadly I’ve got none now.

Sharon
SharonTownsville

Take the money, sent bad product, do not communicate.

I have used this company in the past with great success. However, I recently purchased some make-up (foundation) in a pump action bottle. It is unusable as it is thick and gluggy and cannot be used as it will not come out of the bottle. I have tried to phone the company on the phone number provided, but it has been disconnected. I have emailed numerous times, and have not had a response. Clearly, something has changed with regard to the management of this company and I strong recommend that one one purchase anything from them.