Lookfantastic Australia

• Incentivised Review Yes (33%) · No (67%)

Amazing

This is such an amazing place with amazing products. I feel so comfortable in my own skin. Would definitely recommend. I use the ordinary products often and they have changed my life!

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Positively rubbish customer service.

Do not buy from them

Do not buy from themSouth East Queensland, QLD

Discount default & Order Cancelation rejected

I have been purchased couple of times, but when I found when the order need to be canceled it is extremely hard.
They used to have simple button for cancelation before the products are dispatched, but they got rid of it. When I rang to customer service they pretend it is already dispatched 15min after I place the order. But still on the record is processing instead of dispatched. Now it is few hour later, but my order is still processing instead of dispatched as they says. I got the personal discount code, but it was invalid which is odd.(Happened before as well, but this time I determined to found out.)The girl said place another order and return this order in my cost!! I will never shop this website.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Kylie

KylieCentral Queensland, QLD

SCAM illegally renewing for 6 months

I purchased a Beauty Box for my niece which provides samples each month for 6 months. I then were back into profile to see when last box being sent and saw they had added auto renewal. I cancelled auto renewal but deduction came out this month again, I have contacted customer service now twice and as I didn't cancel (in their words) "in the small window of two weeks" then I now have to continue for another 6 months. They are unreasonable and I did not order this.

Date PurchasedJune 2019

nkellie

nkellieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

shipping times on website are lies

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

Aditi S.

Aditi S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible service

I was supposed to receive a free gift from the website with one of my purchase but I never got any. Even when I complained about it to their customer service they said they couldn't find the offer. How can they not know something advertised on their website?

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

Beware - very poor service

Naushin

NaushinSydney, NSW

Good online retailer

They have a good range of products available that are otherwise hard to find. I bought a Skinstitut product for cheap and there was free shipping. Delivery was within a few days. I am drawn to lookfantastic over other retailers because there is no minimum purchase for free shipping and the prices are generally cheaper. Satisfied and would use them for beauty purchases again in future.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great range of products to buy.

Great range of products to buy. Easy to use the website to buy products, good competitive pricing and once you made a purchase it is send out quickly. I am very glad I can find Skintutute products and buy in online from Lookfantastic Australia!!

Del G.Lookfantastic Australia

Not satisfy with Lookfantastic AU.

The website wouldn't let me leave a honest comment, said it's too aggressive, but all I said is what happened. So I'll just say is I'm not satisfy with Lookfantastic AU.

I wouldn't know the product quality, since after 3 weeks I've placed to order, I still haven't received what I order.

I got in touch with Lookfantastic AU several times, and all they replied is tell me to keep on waiting.
I'm really confused, how can one selling the product they don't have or out of stock???

Shopped in Lookfantastic UK several times, and the situation like this never happened.

Date PurchasedOctober 2018
Del G.Lookfantastic Australia

Amazing variety of brands at better prices and fast delivery

They always run some offers and I am able to find good deals on the brands I love. The delivery is usually free and products are at your doorstep within 3 days. The quality of products is genuine and there are some freebies that I keep getting that I end up liking and ordering again :)

Best place to buy

I use Look Fantastic to buy all my skin care products, live the ease of the site and the super quick delivery. I have recommend the site to at least 20 friends who have also found it the best place to buy all their skincare and make up. I have tried other sites but none compares.

LoLo

LoLoPerth, WA

Love it!!

Ive bought several skincare products from Lookfantastic & has always been satasfied with the products & shopping experience.
They have a wide range to choose from with great prices. Theres also many sales & promotions on offer. Last of all, the shipping is super fast which is great for impatient people like myself. Would highly recommend Lookfanstic to anyone.

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fail to deliver products or even notify when an order is cancelled.

I ordered the Look Fantastic 2019 advent calendar at the start of October but never received a shipping email. I instead received emails saying that they will ship the item soon. Today, I called to find out where my order is, only to be told that they have oversold the calendar for the amount of stock they had and that I would not be getting my order. I find it extremely disappointing that after a month, I had to call to find out the status of my order. Would Look Fantastic have ever bothered to reach out to tell me that I wouldn't be receiving my order?

Great choice, fast delivery

I think they have a great choice of brands and fast delivery. Safely packaged. I have ordered from them twice and been impressed both times. Keep up the good work.

Sarah C.

Sarah C.Sydney, NSW

Easy and informative website

I like this website because it has all the information that I need on the product including how it works, how to apply it and the ingredients in each. The check out process is very easy to use and shipping is always very quick. I love the products they stock and I am always happy with the service that I receive!

Barbara

BarbaraGreat Southern, WA

Love the competitive prices

Great site to use
Prices are fantastic
I bought evo hair products and did want to buy antipodes night cream but none in stock
Especially love free shipping always makes a difference

Del G.Lookfantastic Australia

Lots to choose from but.....

A good site with good quality products. Pretty fast shipping. Easy website to navigate. Love the beauty boxes. Disappointed that not everything can be sent to New Zealand (such as some Clinque products) especially as it doesnt tell you this until you try to make payment.

JHealey2019

JHealey2019Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality brands at lower prices, free and fast shipping, and AfterPay!

FREE SHIPPING!

I love that I can even get something small with free shipping -no minimum! Heaps of high-quality products are at amazing prices so you'll be able to find a stocking filler for almost anyone interested in skincare, haircare, or makeup. Sometimes you have to be careful when buying their clearance stock but if you have an issue they respond quickly. There are so many ways to narrow down a search so you can find what you're looking for.
Bonus, if you're loyal to the website and on their mailing list they will send you special discount codes.