Huong Dang
Huong DangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonable price but customer service team way too slow in replying

Wide ranges of products with cheap prices. Quick delivery but recently, I had an issue with my parcel delivery. I tracked my order on Auspost and it said my 2 parcels were returned to sender because incorrect address. However, I ordered many many times from lookfantastic before and my address were saved on account. How can it be wrong? Also, I check confirmation email again and all information is correct. I really have no idea and try to contact customer service team but only got 1 reply a day and it is really frustrating.

Carol Horvath
Carol HorvathSydney, NSW

Great Website

Great website and has some really specials also able to purchase goods to be delivered overseas. will be using this website over and over again.

ratta s.
ratta s.Sydney, NSW

The worst one

I waited for a week and my order’s canceled again. They will just copy &paste and tell u it’s shipping restrictions!!! I contacted to online team before and after ordering, they told me it’s fine to deliver to my address. Fb and website team are useless! Just like bot!! Fake offer that will never used!! I really hate this website after 2 times cancellations with same reasons. I will take another actions with this scam website!!!

LLL
LLLSydney, NSW

Great website with all my faves!

Great discounts on my favourite products. Efficient delivery. Everything you want from online shopping. Love this beauty business. There’s never a problem.

Dawne T.
Dawne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Philosophy skincare range

Not all the products are available but the majority are and they are the ones I use.
The service & delivery on products is second to none!

Excellent product Selection and Surprise discounts via email

I love the range of slip silk products and the ability to get them on afterpay! The site is super easy to use and you can actually get express shipping for free, which is something I have never come across on a site. Also usually I hate email blasts but I love checking my emails from them as I have had my eye on some things and they have regular discount codes come through. As I move forward with my skincare journey I look forward to looking at the huge range of great skincare products they have. As they have done curly haired girls a solid by having sheamoisture products!

Carol Horvath
Carol HorvathSydney, NSW

Great Company

This is a great company and website quick service and no problem with contact. Good range of goods to choose from and because of so many overseas sites too you can easily have gifts sent to overseas relatives and friends.

Date PurchasedMay 2021

Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not honest

At times Lookfantastic is good, but when I receive an email saying “as a loyal customer I get 25% off EVERYTHING” and I dont, it is false marketing! No Dermalogica to be seen with 25% off. Be honest Lookfantastic!

Great specials and a wide range of products on offer

I have ordered a number of times now from Lookfantastic. They have great deals, the website is easy to navigate, and they have top quality products on offer. They often send samples for you to try as well, and their free gifts with purchase are worth keeping an eye out for.

Alyce
AlyceHobart, TAS

Great range of products and good discounts

Lookfantastic has a good range of beauty products and I have found them to be cheaper that other retailers. They also have regular discounts. Shipping was fast. No complaints.

Dalena
Dalena

Fast delivery and awesome service!

I always order off Lookfantastic because they have awesome deals and fast delivery. I can always expect my package in 2 days.

wani u.
wani u.Sydney, NSW

Do not shop with this company please.

I feel very disappointed and dissatisfied while I share my experience of shopping with Lookfantasic. It has been over 3 weeks since I placed an order and have not received my products which were to be express delivered to me. There is no way I can contact the customer service. They have not replied to my email. The team on FB keeps says we are investigating. It took me 5 mins to inquire from Australia Post that my products are held because they were damaged during courier. Their team has been incapable to finding that and just replacing the powder swiftly. I don't have the products or my refund. Do not shop with this company please.

Brooke
Brooke

Love Lookfantastic

I have ordered through Lookfantastic a number of times and am happy with how quickly orders are dispatched and delivered. Always have great promotions running too so I'm always coming back to order more.

Karolina S
Karolina SSydney, NSW

Horrific replies and no help or information

TikiBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No reply, dreadfull customer service

I messaged them numerous times to receive a returns authorisation number and never heard back. A shonky business you should keep clear of.

TikiB

Order number is 282522285.
Still no word from customer service.