4.3

Mel

MelLaunceston, TAS

Love Look Fantastic

Love Look Fantastic! Great range of products, competitive prices,good freebies and fast shipping! I have shopped here many times and will continue to do so!

MLV

MLVDarwin, NT

Love lookfantastic!!

Great prices and awesome customer service. All the brands we know and love in one place with quick delivery times.

Great!

First time buying from here but I had no worries. It arrived super quickly with no damage. Customer service was great to talk to and it was so affordable.

Jing L.

Jing L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My go to online retailer

super pleasant and seamless experience. Also very speedy with delivery, even with COVID slowing things down, LF would always arrive within two days, if not the next day.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Love Look Fantastic

Look Fantastic stock great brands and have good Gifts with Purchase and discounts which I often take them up on! Fast shipping, efficient service, products always arrive well packed/sealed.

HRB

HRBSydney, NSW

Product was sent to the wrong address - 6 weeks later they still haven't rectified the problem

After over a month of correspondance with Look Fantastic AU, Australia Post has confirmed that lookfantastic_au sent my package to a completely different address than my address saved in my account. lookfantastic_au has stalled and failed to manage this. Their replies are automated stating they will "look into it", my purchases went to a different address and I am still waiting for not only a refund but confirmation that they made this error. This is so disappointing as before this experience I was a loyal account holder. Beware of spending money with a company that manages to stall problem solving or fixing a situation leaving you out of pocket and without your order.

Best products & service

Look fantastic has an amazing selection of expensive and affordable skin/haircare. I know that whenever I order off them that I will be so happy with my purchases especially because the live chat is extremely helpful at answering all of my product questions. The shipping is also super fast which means I get to use my products so soon after ordering!! I recommend look fantastic to everyone :)

Date PurchasedNovember 2020

Quick shipping and great prices

With an website that’s easy to navigate, best prices for Foreign/Uk skincare brands and really quick shipping this is my go to shop always!

Lara

LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Value Site

I shop all the time with Look Fantastic
They are Always very efficient in getting my goods to me and often I qualify for the extra gifts they have on offer all the time which I love
Also they have the best sales and discounts for quality products
Don’t hesitate to shop with them
Another great things is they get back to you with help if you need any

ALEX

ALEXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOOKFANASTIC the only place to shop for quality skincare

I love the products that LOOKFANTASTIC stock - quality items that make a real difference to my skincare regime. Their prices are always very competitive, they offer amazing generous samples and free shipping. To top it off it arrives within 2 days to Australia! How amazing is that! Every email that I receive is worth opening as the offers are too good to refuse. The samples are seriously good - so much so that I noe buy them in full size! I would not shop anywhere else!

Amazing

Cant believe how fast delivery both times I’ve ordered. They have the best prices going around and I can get all of the brands I use through lookfantastic.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Quick delivery and great range of products

Every time I order from lookfantastic they’ve been super quick with dispatching my order (within 12 hours). They always have great savings and sales on too which attracts me to shop with them compared to other beauty websites.

Excellent product and service

Great deals and free gifts. Quality products and wide range of brands available. Have had wonderful service so far. Any delayed orders are usually followed up and kept up to date with. Love the subscription and limited edition boxes

Best skincare shop I’ve ever used!!

My absolute favourite place to buy skincare. They have a great range, best prices online, products are always packaged nicely and they do great free gifts! Plus the shipping speeds literally couldn’t be better. Couldn’t recommend more!!

HayZ

HayZCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic

I've been subscribed to the Look Fantastic beauty box and have made countless purchases from them over the course of several years. I've had a couple of delayed orders over this time, but their customer service was really helpful and were able to address my concerns. They have a fantastic range, great sales, and generally really good prices. It's a shame that there are others out there who haven't had the experience I have had with them, as I've been shopping with them for years and will continue to do so - especially for the Advent Calendar which gets me through the depressing holiday season and is incredible value.

Rachel

Rachel

FIRST AND LAST TIME

First they forgot to send me the free gift which I purposely bought more to qualify for.. the shipping was express but was late anyway.. on top of this, one of the products they sent had a faulty pump.. attempts to solve this led to an unsatisfactory resolution.. never ordering from them again.

Wendy W.

Wendy W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Follow up service is non existent.

I ordered two hand washes and received an incorrect fragrance.
Have given up sending emails and photos of my incorrect purchase.
I have been told to respond on four seperate occasions, to no avail.

Perfect

I have been shopping with Look Fantastic for a while now. They have never let me down. Occasionally I did stumble into order problem, but hey that is just normal. No one is 100% perfect. However every enquiries and order problem has been dealt with quickly. The range of products, price and special deals are just the best. Personally, I felt that they are better than most brick and mortar beauty shops. I also recently signed up to their beauty box and wow, it is a great once a month pamper. So yes, I absolutely recommend this company.

Renee

Renee

Fantastic!!!!!!

Loved using this company.
The products were great & the delivery was fast.
Website was very user friendly & have a great range of products. I got exactly what l needed.
I'll definitely be using them again, l highly recommend!!!!!

Date PurchasedSeptember 2020

CSC

CSCSydney, NSW

Excellent purchase and fantastic product

The slip eye mask and pillowcase came in a beautiful box and perfect for a gift. Very true to how it was advertised