Loosely

Loosely

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Scam, do not purchase from here

Never received my order. Emails go unanswered and they sent me false tracking numbers to shut me up for a few months before I realised it was all fake and I would never receive my order.

FAKE company. Do not buy from them.

This company is TERRIBLE. The products they will send you are completely different from the ones on their website. They also pose as a US based company on their website, but are in fact in China, and will require shipping the goods back to China. Ridiculous. Do not buy from them.

Do Not Buy from them it is a scam!!!!!

I ordered a blanket for Christmas and received it very late. When I opened it I could not believe they could even call it a blanket. It was so small not even large enough for a baby blanket. It looked like cotton candy I was afraid that it would fall apart it was made so poorly. I tried many times to contact them about a refund and they did great at blowing me off or taking their time to get back to me. They had me ship the item to China so that cost me and extra $27 spending a total of $72 that they will not refund. They told me my item had not yet got the the warehouse in China. Please don't waste your time and money with this company!!!

LC1

LC1New York

0 stars would be more appropriate

Jlegs

JlegsWallingford

Worst Company ever, total scam

Buyer beware!! I ordered 2 of the chunky cable knit blankets from Loosely for Christmas it is 3 months later and they still haven't arrived. The company offers no explanation, just that they are "still in transit". I believe that this company is a scam and that there is not product at all. I have ordered other products from the UK that arrive within 10 days and offer tracking of the product. When I asked for a refund, they flat out refused and said they could only issue a refund for a returned product....a product that I have never actually receive. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

Sparky

Sparky

Customer service collapse

My purchase was returned to sender as the address was incorrect, however on enquiring about this with the customer service team and sending them the tracking summary as proof, I recieved 4 emails saying "Your package appears to have been delivered, we advise you to contact your local post office to claim your package". It was not resolved with delivery, resending or refund.

vinnie

vinnieZurich

This store is a scam

Do not order here!!! They provide zero customer service, keep saying the merchandise is shipped, but nothing arrives. Questions are answered by reassuring that everything is fine. Nothing is fine - neither is their store reliable, their customer is not responsive and their commitment to customer satisfaction is zero - this is a scam...

kbeach

kbeachFrederick

Do Not Order From Loosely Store!

Missy

MissyBedford

Worst company ever!!!! Buyer beware of Loosely Store!

Seriously the worst!! I ordered three chunky blankets on Nov. 24 and they didn’t arrive in time for our Christmas...and then when I got them, I couldn’t believe my eyes!! The blankets that were supposed to be blanket size were the size of placemats!! And, they are pure acrylic and falling apart. I can’t believe I paid $44.95 for each blanket!! They were supposed to be 50 cm by 60 cm which is small but pretty to drape over the arm of a sofa. Mine only measured 30 cm by 55 cm...total joke!! I have already filed a claim. And of course, every Email I send to the company, I get an automated response. Lesson learned! Buyer beware!!!

Danielle

DanielleMeridian

Rip off blanket, rip off company

Received my order a month later. My cat just got a new $50 blanket. No return, no refund, no customer service, or satisfaction.

If I could rate 0 I would

The worst product!
I bought a knit blanket, the picture displaying a woman covered in a grey knit blanket comfortably. After a month waiting the product came, firstly it was all frayed, coming apart and looked like a MESS. And the size wouldn’t even cover a baby. I have tea towels bigger.
To make it worse, they expect you to pay for shipping cost and tracking to get a refund.
Biggest scam & this company is full of trickery.

Avoid! Do not buy from this site.

Ben P

Ben PMelbourne

Took 6 weeks and terrible quality

Took 6 weeks to deliver. No response when we emailed throughout the delivery process. The product when arrived was packaged terribly and the product itself was terrible quality. Nothing like the quality in the pictures. Its says it is part wool however that must be less than 1% as this thing is so synthetic. For the price they are charging for these blankets it is ridiculous. Now we are trying to return the product and having the same difficulty in getting them to respond. No returns details on their website only a very general policy.

Pickle

PickleAdelaide, 5155

Delivery takes months and product poor quality

Delivery takes months even though they give estimated delivery of weeks, and product was poor quality. It wasn't cheap either. Sent from china. Return process was a bit unclear and you have to pay for return shipping with tracking back to China. Haven't got my money back yet, so we'll see....

Tala

TalaMelbourne

Never buy from them again