L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for L'Oreal Paris? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Love this regime

Serum, day cream spf 15 (always) and the night cream. Very nice. I noticed a difference almost immediately after using the plain revitalift. After a few weeks it was very noticeable. I was teased at work by 2 "gentlemen " about having a new man in my life as I looked very fresh. The eye roller thingy... nothing, maybe I'm expecting too much. Age perfect on the other hand, for me is a nothing moisturiser, I ran out of Laser and settled for age perfect. Aged 56.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeOily Skin
Causes Irritation No
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions