L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

1.5

Very perfumed and irritated my sensitive skin.

Red face from it and pimple breakout occurred. Would not recommend at all if you have sensitive skin or don’t like perfumes in your beauty products. Skin was itchy and stayed red until antihistamine started working.

Purchased in August 2019 at Farmers for $39.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo
positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER

I spent my youth in QLD surfing and sunbaking and my skin is badly sun damaged. This product did nothing to assist the pigmentation and redness but made it worse. Very fancy packaging with 80% product inside. Sorry but disappointed.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $31.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Fine Lines & WrinklesNo
See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions