L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

2.4

Dylan H.
Dylan H.Illawarra, NSW

Snake Oil

It didn't lift nothing. Just a load of nasty old snake oil. A load of rubbish. Paying through the noses cause it's from France. I have just as many deep lines and wrinkles as I started with. I've been cheated. I want my money back.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Biscuit3
Biscuit3Sydney, NSW

Avoid with 15 SPF

Purchased in October 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $47.95.

Teena I.
Teena I.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have only used it three times and my face is on fire & swollen! feels like its burnt. My skin is all lumpy and very red and angry. Very disappointed in this product. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Causes IrritationYes
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Best for my skin

I ve been using loreal regime and its been very effective for my skin type.I feel my skin soft,supple and clear after every application and it really rejuvenates.
Worth it ,bought for $40

Purchased in July 2019 at Naheed supermarket for $40.00.

Fine Lines & WrinklesYes

Happy.

Very happy with revitalift laser cream. L’Oréal products always worked for my type of skin.
It’s a good brand whatsoever. Just because for some women the cream doesn’t work, doesn’t mean it’s not a good one. We all need to find the right product for our type of skin.
Very happy with L’Oréal.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $32.00.

Fine Lines & WrinklesYes
See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions