L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

2.9

Marlene_Aus
Marlene_AusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hmmm...nah

Nicely packaged, I liked the applicator. No issues with texture or odour. No skin reaction. It did cause some exfoliation. Apart from that, it's really done nothing for the appearance of the skin around my eyes.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Anne Brombach
Anne BrombachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my skin peel slightly just like I expected. It’s a laser resurfacing cream. Can’t believe the number of people who out it around their eyes or on eyelids then complain about irritation. It’s not for eyes and that is so obvious.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles Online for $25.00.

Dylan H.
Dylan H.Illawarra, NSW

Snake Oil

It didn't lift nothing. Just a load of nasty old snake oil. A load of rubbish. Paying through the noses cause it's from France. I have just as many deep lines and wrinkles as I started with. I've been cheated. I want my money back.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

The worst cream

I bought this cream yesterday, together with the serum. I woke up looking like I didn’t sleep few days - swollen and baggy eyes. Just terrible. Btw, it’s my birthday today as well so yeah, thanks Loreal, I will never use your products again.

Purchased in September 2020 at Woolworths.

Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Love this regime

Serum, day cream spf 15 (always) and the night cream. Very nice. I noticed a difference almost immediately after using the plain revitalift. After a few weeks it was very noticeable. I was teased at work by 2 "gentlemen " about having a new man in my life as I looked very fresh. The eye roller thingy... nothing, maybe I'm expecting too much. Age perfect on the other hand, for me is a nothing moisturiser, I ran out of Laser and settled for age perfect. Aged 56.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Biscuit3
Biscuit3Sydney, NSW

Avoid with 15 SPF

Purchased in October 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $47.95.

Best for my skin

I ve been using loreal regime and its been very effective for my skin type.I feel my skin soft,supple and clear after every application and it really rejuvenates.
Worth it ,bought for $40

Purchased in July 2019 at Naheed supermarket for $40.00.

Artsticks
ArtsticksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New face, fresh skin

I have definitely rejuvenated my skin by using L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3!
During winter, my skin is usually very dry, but this product forms a protective / corrective layer, and I feel like it's firmer and more supple then ever before. It's also light in texture, and smells beautiful! Thank you!

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Amarah
AmarahHobart, TAS

Worst cream that I have ever used

I was hoping to get rid of my few fine lines around mouth so I bought this Loreal Laserlift X3 cream. I used it daily but it didnt improve anything and even my mouth lines get worst. I am 37 years old but looks like 45 now. I would not recommend to anyone.Just wastage of money and destroying your skin

Purchased in March 2019 for $32.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions