1.2

Bekkey
BekkeyCentral Queensland, QLD

Burns and ages your skin in 2 uses

Purchased in June 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

Terrible product it burnt my face my face is red raw looks like I'm sunburnt, made my face dry, blotchy and flakey very disappointing waste of money, do not recommend this product to anyone.

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

This burnt my face

I used this for 3 consecutive days/nights an noticed the sting on day 3 , my skin then began to peel , its been over a week of discontinued use an discomfort an my eyelids are still flaking - do not recommend

Purchased in May 2021.

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Whole face is red and burning Do not use

Use this on my face and my whole face is red raw with a rash all over it it’s burning. I will never use this product again please be careful using this.

Purchased in May 2021 at Chemist Australia for $30.00.

Helena
HelenaSydney, NSW

Don’t ever use this product!

Used this product twice. My skin is red raw. My cheeks are red and swollen. My face is on fire and dry! I feel like my skin is extremely damaged it is stinging all the time. It’s been 5 days since I used this product and I am seriously concerned about what it has done to my skin.

Purchased in April 2021 for $50.00.

Jewels
JewelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad reaction to this product

My skin felt great but a shame about my eyelids feeling like they had permanent severe sunburn. Could barely see. Needed to see specialist at $280. Definitely not worth it!

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

looks like I have sunburn

Only 2 days of using this product and I look like I have severe sunburn...Definitely do not recommend...My skin is swollen, red and itchy...Not a very nice look I must say..

Heidi
HeidiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sadly disappointed with a reaction

I used the Revitalift Laser x 3 moisturiser. After the third day of using, unfortunately my "normal" skin type had a reaction. I developed a redness under the eyes looking as if I was flushed and it felt warm to the touch, similar to how a sunburn feels. I'm disappointed this happened because I was looking forward to making this a part of my skin care routine. Nothing against L'oreal because I do like their products, this is a first.

Purchased in October 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Fine Lines & WrinklesNo

Nasty reaction to night cream

So very disappointed, I don’t usually have sensitive skin but under my eyes are totally red and swollen and burns, looks like I have been punched in the eye , had to take antihistamines to get some relief but has left my skin looking saggy dehydrated and wrinkly

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles for $38.00.

Eye cream

My eyes have all swollen up so not happy as very expensive. Will stick to Aldi in future. They had run out of my normal eye cream! Left it a few days as wasnt sure if cream but now they are sore and irritated and I'm taking antihistamines

Purchased in August 2020 at Safeway .

Toni
ToniAdelaide

Caused my eyes to swell .. upper & lower lids

Have been using cream for a while & notes my eyes swollen in morning.. nothing changed but use of cream , stooped Using for a few weeks .. then started again & 2 days in swollen eyes again

Sebla K.
Sebla K.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Someone gave this product to me as a present, I wouldn't buy it because this brand is TESTED ON ANIMALS.
I've got red patches on my face and very obvious dark eye circles, this product is a total disappointment.

Has the formula changed?

I have been using the day and night creams for years and liked the results but the last batch I bought stung and caused red sore patches on my face. Did someone change the formula?

Purchased in August 2019 at BigW for $45.00.

Fine Lines & WrinklesYes
Kate S
Kate SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing blotchy result.

I bought the day and night cream determined to give a months trial and evaluate result after a month. Used each night after cleansing face and also the day cream each morning. I started to get red blotchy patches. At first I thought maybe it gets worse before it gets better, however I had to stop after 3 weeks. My skin looked awful red blotches and patches. No soreness or irritation the cream went in well and and felt nice but obviously my skin didn't like it. Hasn't looked this bad since I was a teenager. Still blotchy after a week of no use. Hopefully will start to improve soon. Sorry this cream is not for me. Pity as did seem pleasant to use and wasn't cheap.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $39.50.

Teena I.
Teena I.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have only used it three times and my face is on fire & swollen! feels like its burnt. My skin is all lumpy and very red and angry. Very disappointed in this product. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions