L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

4.3

Anne Brombach
Anne BrombachGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my skin peel slightly just like I expected. It’s a laser resurfacing cream. Can’t believe the number of people who out it around their eyes or on eyelids then complain about irritation. It’s not for eyes and that is so obvious.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles Online for $25.00.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Lainie
LainiePerth, WA

Love this regime

Serum, day cream spf 15 (always) and the night cream. Very nice. I noticed a difference almost immediately after using the plain revitalift. After a few weeks it was very noticeable. I was teased at work by 2 "gentlemen " about having a new man in my life as I looked very fresh. The eye roller thingy... nothing, maybe I'm expecting too much. Age perfect on the other hand, for me is a nothing moisturiser, I ran out of Laser and settled for age perfect. Aged 56.

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $30.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin

Has the formula changed?

I have been using the day and night creams for years and liked the results but the last batch I bought stung and caused red sore patches on my face. Did someone change the formula?

Purchased in August 2019 at BigW for $45.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Best for my skin

I ve been using loreal regime and its been very effective for my skin type.I feel my skin soft,supple and clear after every application and it really rejuvenates.
Worth it ,bought for $40

Purchased in July 2019 at Naheed supermarket for $40.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Artsticks
ArtsticksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New face, fresh skin

I have definitely rejuvenated my skin by using L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3!
During winter, my skin is usually very dry, but this product forms a protective / corrective layer, and I feel like it's firmer and more supple then ever before. It's also light in texture, and smells beautiful! Thank you!

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin

Happy.

Very happy with revitalift laser cream. L’Oréal products always worked for my type of skin.
It’s a good brand whatsoever. Just because for some women the cream doesn’t work, doesn’t mean it’s not a good one. We all need to find the right product for our type of skin.
Very happy with L’Oréal.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $32.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions