L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 (page 2 of 4)

Toni
ToniAdelaide

Caused my eyes to swell .. upper & lower lids

Have been using cream for a while & notes my eyes swollen in morning.. nothing changed but use of cream , stooped Using for a few weeks .. then started again & 2 days in swollen eyes again

Sebla K.
Sebla K.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Someone gave this product to me as a present, I wouldn't buy it because this brand is TESTED ON ANIMALS.
I've got red patches on my face and very obvious dark eye circles, this product is a total disappointment.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes IrritationYes
Biscuit3
Biscuit3Sydney, NSW

Avoid with 15 SPF

Purchased in October 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $47.95.

Has the formula changed?

I have been using the day and night creams for years and liked the results but the last batch I bought stung and caused red sore patches on my face. Did someone change the formula?

Purchased in August 2019 at BigW for $45.00.

Kate S
Kate SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing blotchy result.

I bought the day and night cream determined to give a months trial and evaluate result after a month. Used each night after cleansing face and also the day cream each morning. I started to get red blotchy patches. At first I thought maybe it gets worse before it gets better, however I had to stop after 3 weeks. My skin looked awful red blotches and patches. No soreness or irritation the cream went in well and and felt nice but obviously my skin didn't like it. Hasn't looked this bad since I was a teenager. Still blotchy after a week of no use. Hopefully will start to improve soon. Sorry this cream is not for me. Pity as did seem pleasant to use and wasn't cheap.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $39.50.

Teena I.
Teena I.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have only used it three times and my face is on fire & swollen! feels like its burnt. My skin is all lumpy and very red and angry. Very disappointed in this product. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Best for my skin

I ve been using loreal regime and its been very effective for my skin type.I feel my skin soft,supple and clear after every application and it really rejuvenates.
Worth it ,bought for $40

Purchased in July 2019 at Naheed supermarket for $40.00.

Ease of Application

Very perfumed and irritated my sensitive skin.

Red face from it and pimple breakout occurred. Would not recommend at all if you have sensitive skin or don’t like perfumes in your beauty products. Skin was itchy and stayed red until antihistamine started working.

Purchased in August 2019 at Farmers for $39.00.

positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Irritated skin and no improvement

I purchased L'Oreal Revitalift Laser x3 hoping to improve my dry skin but zero improvement and the product had ingredients which caused redness in my face. Lots of advertising on TV but the results are not there and for sensitive skins, this is not ideal.

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for $45.00.

Artsticks
ArtsticksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New face, fresh skin

I have definitely rejuvenated my skin by using L'oreal Revitalift Laser x3!
During winter, my skin is usually very dry, but this product forms a protective / corrective layer, and I feel like it's firmer and more supple then ever before. It's also light in texture, and smells beautiful! Thank you!

Purchased in May 2019 for $50.00.

Amarah
AmarahHobart, TAS

Worst cream that I have ever used

I was hoping to get rid of my few fine lines around mouth so I bought this Loreal Laserlift X3 cream. I used it daily but it didnt improve anything and even my mouth lines get worst. I am 37 years old but looks like 45 now. I would not recommend to anyone.Just wastage of money and destroying your skin

Purchased in March 2019 for $32.00.

Lisa Fryers
Lisa FryersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product good quality

I bought this product hoping it would remove some of the wrinkles i have around my eyes as they are getting worse as i age. ah life hey ladies! i did notice a difference but was not fully satisfied with the product

Purchased in October 2018.

Happy.

Very happy with revitalift laser cream. L’Oréal products always worked for my type of skin.
It’s a good brand whatsoever. Just because for some women the cream doesn’t work, doesn’t mean it’s not a good one. We all need to find the right product for our type of skin.
Very happy with L’Oréal.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $32.00.

positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER

I spent my youth in QLD surfing and sunbaking and my skin is badly sun damaged. This product did nothing to assist the pigmentation and redness but made it worse. Very fancy packaging with 80% product inside. Sorry but disappointed.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $31.50.

Schellbelle
SchellbelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Meh

I was excited to try this product and after a month of use saw no real results in terms of uneven skin tone, pigmentation but more importantly a reduction in fine lines. Although a lovely smooth feeling after each use - that feeling I'll find in any creams on the market. Disappointing.

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions