L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

See the Best Anti-Aging Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for L'Oreal Paris? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2

Mel A.
Mel A.Sydney, NSW

Do not purchase, made sun spots on my face worse, false advertising!

Started using the 4 products advised - the L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Serum, Eye cream, Day and Night Cream from the November 19, 2019 until this week, so just over a year and a half, thinking that it would help get rid of the sun spots on both of my cheeks but looking at the photos from when I first started using it in November 2019 to the photos I took today, it has actually made my sun spots worse. It has spread and darkened on both of my cheeks. Do not buy. I regret using these products and wasting so much money! Wish I never used them! First 2 photos are the before and second last 2 photos are the after using it for over a year and a half. And this is after using sun screen as I have done always.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse.

Causes Irritation Yes
Dylan H.
Dylan H.Illawarra, NSW

Snake Oil

It didn't lift nothing. Just a load of nasty old snake oil. A load of rubbish. Paying through the noses cause it's from France. I have just as many deep lines and wrinkles as I started with. I've been cheated. I want my money back.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Causes Irritation No
Teena I.
Teena I.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I have only used it three times and my face is on fire & swollen! feels like its burnt. My skin is all lumpy and very red and angry. Very disappointed in this product. Waste of money.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $29.99.

Causes Irritation Yes
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions