L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

Marlene_Aus
Marlene_AusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hmmm...nah

Nicely packaged, I liked the applicator. No issues with texture or odour. No skin reaction. It did cause some exfoliation. Apart from that, it's really done nothing for the appearance of the skin around my eyes.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Biscuit3
Biscuit3Sydney, NSW

Avoid with 15 SPF

Purchased in October 2019 at Pharmacy 4 Less for $47.95.

positivespirit1
positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER

I spent my youth in QLD surfing and sunbaking and my skin is badly sun damaged. This product did nothing to assist the pigmentation and redness but made it worse. Very fancy packaging with 80% product inside. Sorry but disappointed.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $31.50.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

irene
irene

Disappointed

The revitalift eye serum was a disappointment. I had high hopes after purchasing having being told by the sales girl of it's benefits. But while still new, the metal tip just fell off and the serum could not be dispensed using the eye roller. Poor quality. Certainly never to repurchase it.

Laurie
Laurie

Not happy with product at all

I brought this product and used it twice. The smell of the cream kept me awake for 2 nights before I threw it out. It was so strong I could smell it all day. It made my eyes sore even though I didn’t put it anywhere near my eyes. Would recommend not buying it. So annoyed because it wasn’t cheap.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions