L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Application
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (1) · No (0)

Has the formula changed?

I have been using the day and night creams for years and liked the results but the last batch I bought stung and caused red sore patches on my face. Did someone change the formula?

Purchased in August 2019 at BigW for $45.00.

Ease of Application
Schellbelle
SchellbelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Meh

I was excited to try this product and after a month of use saw no real results in terms of uneven skin tone, pigmentation but more importantly a reduction in fine lines. Although a lovely smooth feeling after each use - that feeling I'll find in any creams on the market. Disappointing.

0412Maggie
0412MaggieAU

Not worth the money

This creme feels lovely and is good for mature skins, as it soaks well into the skin, but does not leave the skin feeling greasy. I have been using it for 6 weeks, and as I stated my skin feels nice, but no improvement in regard to wrinkles, or any other anti-aging claim it makes. I was fortunate to purchase it when it was 1/2 price, and was worth eager to try it. My experience is after trying many anti-aging cremes, they do make your skin feel nice - but thats it.
I would purchase it again (at the much cheaper price), but certainty not worth $45. The pot has lasted me 6 weeks, and I use it everyday. Hope this helps others.

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

marfieonline
marfieonline

Product is ok but hated the applicator

Nice light cream with a pleasant scent that seemed to do what it advertised.
Hated the applicator though. Although I understand why they did the metal applicator, I doubt it actually makes a different to your eye area, and instead it made the product spurt out initially each morning, so be forewarned if you're already dressed when you apply your face.
Nice light cream with pleasant scent
Applicator with metal end was cold and spurted the product

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions