L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes (2) · No (0)

Best for my skin

I ve been using loreal regime and its been very effective for my skin type.I feel my skin soft,supple and clear after every application and it really rejuvenates.
Worth it ,bought for $40

Purchased in July 2019 at Naheed supermarket for $40.00.

Ease of Application
Lisa Fryers
Lisa FryersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product good quality

I bought this product hoping it would remove some of the wrinkles i have around my eyes as they are getting worse as i age. ah life hey ladies! i did notice a difference but was not fully satisfied with the product

Purchased in October 2018.

Happy.

Very happy with revitalift laser cream. L’Oréal products always worked for my type of skin.
It’s a good brand whatsoever. Just because for some women the cream doesn’t work, doesn’t mean it’s not a good one. We all need to find the right product for our type of skin.
Very happy with L’Oréal.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $32.00.

Ease of Application
Anti-Aging Products

Find out how L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Love it - makes my face feel great after every use!

Have been using the L'Oreal Revitalift Laser Day & Night cream for just over a year now. I could not be happier with the product. My face feels fresh and firm every time I use it.

Love ❤️ the product..

Love L'Oréal Revita Lift Serum have been using it for a year now. However my last purchase which was only a couple of weeks ago the pump action on the bottle has stopped working.. what now ??? I am unable to return the item because I do not have a receipt. Help!!!!!

NancyG
NancyGVictoria, 3104

Softens my wrinkles

I'm 47 with age spots. Whilst I don't notice any difference in lessening my age spots. I do notice it softens the crow lines around my eyes & forehead. I recommend using this range with the serum for mature age skin. For the price, I think it is a worthwhile range to try. I have tried more expensive European & US brands with the same results.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 reviews

MARY O.
MARY O.asked

I started using the loreal revitalift laser day & night filler cream. I have reorderd the product however this just says laser x3 day and night cream. What is the difference? I am aged over 70 so thought this would be the best one for me.Although uncertain re filler and laser please adviuse thank you

Raghda E.
Raghda E.asked

I bought the revitalift laser x3 whole set night, day eye cream and serum i thought it is for the 25s age range and i am in my mid 30s so can i use it ? I do not have wrinkels i bought it cause i thought its suitable for anti-aging skin routine

maddymoo
maddymooasked

I started using the Revitalift Laser x3 and my skin has become covered in lumps like pimples under the skin. I have noticed also my skin is peeling in some areas and looks dry.. Is this normal or am I having a bad reaction to this product. Bev Miekus.

See all L'oreal Revitalift Laser X3 questions