L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steampod

The ~Steampod is a very useful piece of equipment for my hair which is naturally a bit curly so it does exactly what it says it does - it straightens your hair in a few mins, super tool really if you want straight hair for any occasion. I love it as it does what it says it will.

Purchased in April 2019 at Peter Mark Hairdressers.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Wavy

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magical

L'Oreal Steampod is simply amazing!
You will note the the difference of the hair just the condition alone is amazing. My hair always look healthy and shiny. Its easy to use and super impressive result. You wont regret this choice. The price is also very competitive.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 15 minutes

Amazing

This is the most incredible hair straightener!! I have curly frizzy prone hair and when using my ghd I would spend a very long time and still not be satisfied with the end product.. the steam pod is a total game changer it is absolutely magnificent and my hair looks, feels and last soooo long. Best invention EVER

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair Length Long
Hair Style Curly
John S

John S

Steamie and great...

Look to be completely honest with you i did not expect much from this product but boy it blew me away of how nice and crispy it looks on the hair looks like i got my hair done

Purchased in December 2018.

alexpertb

Excellent, Better than my previous straightener

We Love this straightener. Have had it for more than 2 years. Purchased it online. It doesn't take long to heat up. The Steam ensures my hair does not dry out or damage easily. Good for frizzy/Hard to straigten hair types. Easy to use. For long hair you will need to add Distilled water into the reservoir approx twice.

HarlieeWilliamjg

HarlieeWilliamjgBooker Bay

great

This hair straightener is very reliable and its price is reasonable. It heats up quickly and there are several temperatures for you to choose from. I used it for a while and it does little damage to my hair。

Isabel

IsabelROKEWOOD JUNCTION

Love this product !

I'm so grateful to have found the Steampod by L'oreal because it is the only product (as I have purchased so many in the past) that will keep my hair straight even on hot or humid days. I love it! It is quite expensive however over the years I have bought so many different products that have added up to be more than this.

Haily

HailyPerth

fast but not efficient

look i love this product but now its showing signs of slowing down i would not buy this product if not for a friend telling me about but im not big on this anyway

Caitriona

CaitrionaDublin

Breaks just as warranty expires

I took great care of this product and one day 13 months after purchasing it, water kept pouring out of the base. I hadn’t dropped it but noticed little cracks all over the plastic water container. Peter Marks where I had bought the pod told me there was nothing they could do. Pricey for a mediocre straightener made with poor quality materials.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

great one

this one has really good angles for you to grasp. it leaves the hair nice and straight. if you want curls you can do it too so I love it., very fast and warm as well.

Amazing hair straightener, cant believe i waited so long!

I was sceptical at first i always thought steam was bad for your hair. And have tried other products like the brush with steam with minimal success. I have just purchased and used the Loreal Steampod 2 gen and can't praise this enough! I have a ghd which works well but have to go over my hair at least twice to get the same result I get with this and in half the time. My hair didn't catch with the comb as I brushed it first, straightener slightly bulky but easy to use, heated up in about 1min. Would highly reccomend!!

Amy

AmySA, 5253

Good straightener

I purchased this as I heard a lot of good reviews. Overall the straightener does what’s intended of it. It is extremely bulky and hard to manoeuvre as you can only straighten with the arrows facing down. You have to buy distilled water so the product doesn’t clog with minerals etc. takes a while to heat up and steam stops when you release handle and you have to wait for it to steam up again. Overall I wouldn’t purchase again and probably wouldn’t recommend to others.

Lissi

LissiLlanelli

Crispy hair ends

When I 1st had this straightener I couldn’t recommend it enough. It makes your hair appear shiny when you have straightened each section, however, when you look at your hair as the day goes on the shine has gone (just the steam maybe). I have been having very crunchy ends which appear white and also white dots which just snap off.
As I have bleached hair under dyed dark brown hair the damage is clear. Just cut my hair and salon used GHD it straighten - checked my ends all white end cut off. The following day I went over my hair with my steam pod and it’s damaged my ends straight away. Can’t believe these are being sold as a reducing damage product!! Don’t buy and save your money and your hair c

Love the product

Its a brilliant product for hair straightning new technology with steam. This makes it unique and easier to sell .Less damaging to the hair.
There is one little hickup it is very expensive to buy,there is a lot of other straightners out there but i love it regardless,

Ariel

ArielMelbourne

A little bit overpriced

I always use a hair straightener so I bought an expensive one, it is really good, it heats up real quick (less than one minute)and it will not snag my hair (as my hair is so thick), but i think it’s a little bit overpriced

Peter dec

Peter decLilyfield

Best in the market

Omg. Fantastic. It ticks all the long hair baskets that one I am. Its steaming capabilities are fanominal and it does back itself up and I've just purchased it and have used it basically daily without breaking too much of my hair.

Mac

MacPerth

I love this!

If you dont like this then you are using it wrong. this is a gem. I have had other ones in the past but this stayes steaming L'oreal smashed this product

Zeeshan

ZeeshanPerth

Not good, but not bad

I bought this product for my sister she has very curly hair she said that this is not good. She has been using it more and she said it has progressively been better.

Jan

JanPerth, Western Australia

My hair saviour I can’t manage without it.

I love the steampod I take it away with me it’s my go to hair tool.
So easy and quick to use.
It is a smooth operator on curly frizzy hair, it makes my hair very soft and shiny. I love it!

Joshua

JoshuaDandenong

Not as good as expected...

I wanted to love this expensive tool but it didn't work for my fine and dense hair. After seeing the reviews on Youtube, I was convinced that this would do miracles for my hair but I was desilllusioned. It somewhat dried out my hair and it felt crunchy after the steam had evaporated. It also became quite complicated to comb through my fine hair.

Dilshadasked

My stem pod is blown where can I send it to get repair? I have ask this question before but no body answers my question

alex

I'm sorry, I do not know. I haven't as yet needed a repair on mine. Maybe get in touch with the company you bought it from?

Dilshadasked

I bought a steam pod which blew up and steam is not working, what do I do and where can I take it as I have had it for three months only, given that it is under warranty? I dis previously enquire about this and was told to take it to Rowenta Salon where they denied any knowledge of this. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks you regards Dilly,

alex

Maybe contact the manufacturer directly seing that the supplier wont help?

Dilshad

Can someone please give me manufacture address so i can get in touch thanks

Deirdre McNamara

Deirdre McNamaraasked

Hi I have just received a new Loreal Steam Pod but it won't turn on. I have half filled the water compartment and plugged it in but nothing happens when I try to turn it on? Is there a reason for this?

Get an answer from our members and L'Oreal Paris representatives