L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod

3.0

1 review
  • Hair Length Long · Medium · Short (1)
  • Hair Style Straight (1)
  • Straightening Time 5 minutes (1)
Teresa Bartholomeusz

Teresa BartholomeuszGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and helpful

You will note the the difference of the hair just the condition alone is amazing. My hair always look healthy and shiny. Its easy to use and super impressive result. You wont regret this choice. The price is also very competitive.

Purchased in January 2017 for A$143.00.

Hair Length Short
Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 5 minutes

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine
Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.