L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod

3.6

• Hair Length Long (7) · Medium · Short
  • Hair Style Wavy (3) · Straight (2) · Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 18 minutes (5)
  • Hair Care

Snapped hair

Oh my goodness. These have made me cry. My hair was in such good condition. After using these just once my hair has white bits and is snapping off. I have lost so much hair. It's currently nearly down to my waist. I think I'm going to have to have several inches cut off. Absolutely devastated.

Purchased in July 2020.

Hair Style Straight

Works well but I believe it damaged my hair more than a regular straightener over time

Loved it at first! Then noticed I needed a trim every few weeks compared to every couple months before I started using the steampod! Went back to my regular straightener iron after about 6 months...

Purchased in January 2020 for A$340.00.

Straightening Time 20 minutes

ChristineSydney, NSW

Love it, best hair appliance ever

I have thick curly hair and I’m obsessed with the steam pod, I had one of the original ones which I bought 5 years ago, it’s still going strong but recently upgraded to the new one as it’s slimmer and just love it. It cut my hair time by half compared to my GHD.
Must by for anyone with thick or dry hair.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$290.00.

Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 30 minutes
Hair Straighteners

Find out how L'Oreal Steampod compares to other Hair Straighteners

GiftBaskets Joy

GiftBaskets JoySydney, NSW

loved it

works well. My hair has never looked better. fast delivery. Yes i would recommend this product to others
Have tried every product on the market nothing has made my hair look as good as it does with this product looks like i came out of a salon im so impressed

Purchased in January 2020 for A$250.00.

Straightening Time 15 minutes

Game changer

The steam pod is the only straightener that has EVER fully removed all the frizz from my hair. It is the closest to a salon blowdry I have ever got at home. It is bulky but honestly the best purchase I have ever made. Once my hair is done it last up to 3 days looking silky & smooth! Total gamechanger!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Straightening Time 10 minutes
angie

angieSydney, NSW

It was a huge disappointment and damaged my hair!

Purchased in November 2019 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store for A$240.00.

Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 15 minutes

Amazing

This is the most incredible hair straightener!! I have curly frizzy prone hair and when using my ghd I would spend a very long time and still not be satisfied with the end product.. the steam pod is a total game changer it is absolutely magnificent and my hair looks, feels and last soooo long. Best invention EVER

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair Style Curly

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.