L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod

3.8

• Hair Length Long (3) · Medium (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (5) · Straight · Curly
  • Straightening Time 15 minutes (3)
  • Hair Care

Works well but I believe it damaged my hair more than a regular straightener over time

Loved it at first! Then noticed I needed a trim every few weeks compared to every couple months before I started using the steampod! Went back to my regular straightener iron after about 6 months...

Purchased in January 2020 for A$340.00.

Straightening Time 20 minutes
GiftBaskets Joy

GiftBaskets JoySydney, NSW

loved it

works well. My hair has never looked better. fast delivery. Yes i would recommend this product to others
Have tried every product on the market nothing has made my hair look as good as it does with this product looks like i came out of a salon im so impressed

Purchased in January 2020 for A$250.00.

Straightening Time 15 minutes

Very disappointed

After two weeks I stopped using the product. Unlike my GHDs they were snapping my hair. It has today been confirmed they are faulty and a repair needs to be carried out. I have asked for a refund due to purchasing a faulty product. The manufacturer advise as they were purchased through a different company, under their warranty they only need to offer a repair. Not what you expect from such a big company. Now seeking assistance from seller reference a refund. I will never put this product near my hair again. Back to my GHDs

It has taken from the beginning of January to get to this stage.

Purchased in November 2019 at Just my look for A$130.00.

Hair Length Medium
Hair Straighteners

Find out how L'Oreal Steampod compares to other Hair Straighteners

Game changer

The steam pod is the only straightener that has EVER fully removed all the frizz from my hair. It is the closest to a salon blowdry I have ever got at home. It is bulky but honestly the best purchase I have ever made. Once my hair is done it last up to 3 days looking silky & smooth! Total gamechanger!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Straightening Time 10 minutes
Theresa Mansfield

Theresa Mansfield

Steampod

The ~Steampod is a very useful piece of equipment for my hair which is naturally a bit curly so it does exactly what it says it does - it straightens your hair in a few mins, super tool really if you want straight hair for any occasion. I love it as it does what it says it will.

Purchased in April 2019 at Peter Mark Hairdressers.

Hair Length Medium

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine
Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.