L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod

• Hair Length Long (2) and Medium
  • Hair Style Wavy, Straight and Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 30 minutes
  • Hair Care

ChristineSydney, NSW

Love it, best hair appliance ever

I have thick curly hair and I’m obsessed with the steam pod, I had one of the original ones which I bought 5 years ago, it’s still going strong but recently upgraded to the new one as it’s slimmer and just love it. It cut my hair time by half compared to my GHD.
Must by for anyone with thick or dry hair.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$290.00.

Hair Care
Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleCurly
Straightening Time30 minutes

Amazing

This is the most incredible hair straightener!! I have curly frizzy prone hair and when using my ghd I would spend a very long time and still not be satisfied with the end product.. the steam pod is a total game changer it is absolutely magnificent and my hair looks, feels and last soooo long. Best invention EVER

Purchased in October 2019.

Hair Care
Hair LengthLong
Hair StyleCurly

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.

The L’Oreal Steampod, which has a promising review rating of 4.1 stars, can be used to straighten, as well as create waves and curls. It uses a continuous steam flow, double technology plates and an integrated comb, which both detangles hair while styling and holds it in place while you create waves. There is also now a Steampod 3.0 which is an upgraded version of the older Steampod 2.0 model.

What reviewers liked about the L’Oreal Steampod:

• Several reviewers liked the fact that the Steampod completely removed frizz from their previously untameable hair
  • Hair looks shinier and generally in better condition after using this straightener
  • Heats up quickly, as well as straightens hair efficiently

What reviewers didn’t like about this straightener:

• Bulky design made this straightener tricky to handle while using, and takes up a lot of space in a suitcase when travelling
  • Sometimes users encountered issues with the steam function malfunctioning (often after having the straightener for over a year), which led to other problems, such as a leaking straightener.
CategoryHair Straighteners