L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod

4.3

• Hair Length Long (5) and Medium (3)
  • Hair Style Wavy (5), Straight and Curly (3)
  • Straightening Time 18 minutes
  • Hair Care

Works well but I believe it damaged my hair more than a regular straightener over time

Loved it at first! Then noticed I needed a trim every few weeks compared to every couple months before I started using the steampod! Went back to my regular straightener iron after about 6 months...

Purchased in January 2020 for A$340.00.

Straightening Time20 minutes

ChristineSydney, NSW

Love it, best hair appliance ever

I have thick curly hair and I’m obsessed with the steam pod, I had one of the original ones which I bought 5 years ago, it’s still going strong but recently upgraded to the new one as it’s slimmer and just love it. It cut my hair time by half compared to my GHD.
Must by for anyone with thick or dry hair.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$290.00.

Straightening Time30 minutes
GiftBaskets Joy

GiftBaskets JoySydney, NSW

loved it

works well. My hair has never looked better. fast delivery. Yes i would recommend this product to others
Have tried every product on the market nothing has made my hair look as good as it does with this product looks like i came out of a salon im so impressed

Purchased in January 2020 for A$250.00.

Straightening Time15 minutes
Hair Straighteners

Find out how L'Oreal Steampod compares to other Hair Straighteners

Very disappointed

After two weeks I stopped using the product. Unlike my GHDs they were snapping my hair. It has today been confirmed they are faulty and a repair needs to be carried out. I have asked for a refund due to purchasing a faulty product. The manufacturer advise as they were purchased through a different company, under their warranty they only need to offer a repair. Not what you expect from such a big company. Now seeking assistance from seller reference a refund. I will never put this product near my hair again. Back to my GHDs

It has taken from the beginning of January to get to this stage.

Purchased in November 2019 at Just my look for A$130.00.

Game changer

The steam pod is the only straightener that has EVER fully removed all the frizz from my hair. It is the closest to a salon blowdry I have ever got at home. It is bulky but honestly the best purchase I have ever made. Once my hair is done it last up to 3 days looking silky & smooth! Total gamechanger!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Straightening Time10 minutes
Theresa Mansfield

Theresa Mansfield

Steampod

The ~Steampod is a very useful piece of equipment for my hair which is naturally a bit curly so it does exactly what it says it does - it straightens your hair in a few mins, super tool really if you want straight hair for any occasion. I love it as it does what it says it will.

Purchased in April 2019 at Peter Mark Hairdressers.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Magical

L'Oreal Steampod is simply amazing!
You will note the the difference of the hair just the condition alone is amazing. My hair always look healthy and shiny. Its easy to use and super impressive result. You wont regret this choice. The price is also very competitive.

Straightening Time15 minutes

Amazing

This is the most incredible hair straightener!! I have curly frizzy prone hair and when using my ghd I would spend a very long time and still not be satisfied with the end product.. the steam pod is a total game changer it is absolutely magnificent and my hair looks, feels and last soooo long. Best invention EVER

Purchased in October 2019.

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.

The L’Oreal Steampod, which has a promising review rating of 4.1 stars, can be used to straighten, as well as create waves and curls. It uses a continuous steam flow, double technology plates and an integrated comb, which both detangles hair while styling and holds it in place while you create waves. There is also now a Steampod 3.0 which is an upgraded version of the older Steampod 2.0 model.

What reviewers liked about the L’Oreal Steampod:

• Several reviewers liked the fact that the Steampod completely removed frizz from their previously untameable hair
  • Hair looks shinier and generally in better condition after using this straightener
  • Heats up quickly, as well as straightens hair efficiently

What reviewers didn’t like about this straightener:

• Bulky design made this straightener tricky to handle while using, and takes up a lot of space in a suitcase when travelling
  • Sometimes users encountered issues with the steam function malfunctioning (often after having the straightener for over a year), which led to other problems, such as a leaking straightener.
CategoryHair Straighteners