L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod (page 2 of 4)

4.1

• Hair Length Long (7), Medium (3) and Short (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (5), Straight (3) and Curly (3)
  • Straightening Time 15.714 minutes
  • Hair Care

Lissi

LissiLlanelli

Crispy hair ends

When I 1st had this straightener I couldn’t recommend it enough. It makes your hair appear shiny when you have straightened each section, however, when you look at your hair as the day goes on the shine has gone (just the steam maybe). I have been having very crunchy ends which appear white and also white dots which just snap off.
As I have bleached hair under dyed dark brown hair the damage is clear. Just cut my hair and salon used GHD it straighten - checked my ends all white end cut off. The following day I went over my hair with my steam pod and it’s damaged my ends straight away. Can’t believe these are being sold as a reducing damage product!! Don’t buy and save your money and your hair c

Love the product

Its a brilliant product for hair straightning new technology with steam. This makes it unique and easier to sell .Less damaging to the hair.
There is one little hickup it is very expensive to buy,there is a lot of other straightners out there but i love it regardless,

Ariel

ArielMelbourne

A little bit overpriced

I always use a hair straightener so I bought an expensive one, it is really good, it heats up real quick (less than one minute)and it will not snag my hair (as my hair is so thick), but i think it’s a little bit overpriced

Peter dec

Peter decLilyfield

Best in the market

Omg. Fantastic. It ticks all the long hair baskets that one I am. Its steaming capabilities are fanominal and it does back itself up and I've just purchased it and have used it basically daily without breaking too much of my hair.

Mac

MacPerth

I love this!

If you dont like this then you are using it wrong. this is a gem. I have had other ones in the past but this stayes steaming L'oreal smashed this product

Zeeshan

ZeeshanPerth

Not good, but not bad

I bought this product for my sister she has very curly hair she said that this is not good. She has been using it more and she said it has progressively been better.

Jan

JanPerth, Western Australia

My hair saviour I can’t manage without it.

I love the steampod I take it away with me it’s my go to hair tool.
So easy and quick to use.
It is a smooth operator on curly frizzy hair, it makes my hair very soft and shiny. I love it!

Joshua

JoshuaDandenong

Not as good as expected...

I wanted to love this expensive tool but it didn't work for my fine and dense hair. After seeing the reviews on Youtube, I was convinced that this would do miracles for my hair but I was desilllusioned. It somewhat dried out my hair and it felt crunchy after the steam had evaporated. It also became quite complicated to comb through my fine hair.

Lovely results

Lilli

LilliBrisbane

Great

I have a teenage daughter and this was a great gift to give to her for her 15th birthday I just absolutely love this steam pod the staff were so friendly helping me find it and once I did my daughter couldn’t have been more happy with her gift thanks again coles you are just amazing!

Kaur

KaurPerth

Good Piece for a Run

easy to use and heats up within minutes, totally an easy wand for a rush day when I have my shoots.Help makes my hair soft and glossy.Love it will recommend this to friends.

Girlfriend loves it!

This hair straightener is so easy to use and heats up within minutes of turning it on which is great when you are running late for anything. Very happy with the results from this product and it protects the hair very well. It does not snag hair during its operation and I would recommend to friends.

qestra

qestra

speedy and really, really effective

I love the ease and speed with which I can turn my hair from tangled bush to sleek "Sex in the City." I had never used one of these gizmos before, but now couldn't go a day without it -life-changing that's what it is!. The downside, the only one, is that I've had to upgrade on conditioners as my crowning glory is now a tad on the dry side, still, a good weekly dowsing with argon oil fixes that.

kirbz

kirbz

Love it

This product is easy to use and I’m glad it is because it doesn’t come with instructions. It heats up quickly and I love that it only takes a couple of minutes to do my whole head.

Jeynie

JeynieHurstville

Perfect hair partner

Just wanted to leave you a message to say how fantastic this steampod is. I dont use it everyday. I just use it ocassionally to avoid my hair of getting so dry. But when i use this my hair is totally awesome.

Find out how L'Oreal Steampod compares to other Hair Straighteners

Much better than my previous straghtners

Excellent straighteners much better and kinder than my old ones that I used every day! My hair is in much better condition now than before and it's much quicker to use. The only thing is there is a strange smell when they heat up which I'm unsure what it is!! Other than that best hair straighteners by far.

Amazing of people with curly hair!!!

So happy with this straightener! My hair was always dull and as it is curly it would never stay straight for more than half a day before starting to frizz!! The steam pod saved my hair! If straightened with the pod it stays dead straight for days and it doesn't go curly in humid air, light rain or when sweating at the gym! Only washing it makes it go back to curls! Using the oil treats your hair too and makes it so shiny and feels great!! Highly recommended this with the use of the oil also!!!

Amit

Amit

Excellent product

This is really nice and easy to use product, I just baught it to give a gift to my friend. She uses frequently, and she always gets the good output.thank you

ninya7

ninya7Hunter Region, NSW

Great straightener

You fill the reservoir with water and before too long the steam is ready. Steam comes out of the straightening tongs, which apparently adds moisture to the hair shaft as it straightens, instead of drying out the hair. That's why I purchased this, I had a ghd and it was ruining my hair! My hair was turning to straw with the ghd. This takes a bit more fiddling around to use, but worth it. Not cheap, but no good straighteners are. Innovative product!

Jess

JessMelbourne

Perfect

This product is great! It heats up quick, doesn't snag my hair and has a sleek stylish design to it. It makes my hair look like as if a salon had styled it which is the look you want to be able to get at home.

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine
Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.

The L’Oreal Steampod, which has a promising review rating of 4.1 stars, can be used to straighten, as well as create waves and curls. It uses a continuous steam flow, double technology plates and an integrated comb, which both detangles hair while styling and holds it in place while you create waves. There is also now a Steampod 3.0 which is an upgraded version of the older Steampod 2.0 model.

What reviewers liked about the L’Oreal Steampod:

• Several reviewers liked the fact that the Steampod completely removed frizz from their previously untameable hair
  • Hair looks shinier and generally in better condition after using this straightener
  • Heats up quickly, as well as straightens hair efficiently

What reviewers didn’t like about this straightener:

• Bulky design made this straightener tricky to handle while using, and takes up a lot of space in a suitcase when travelling
  • Sometimes users encountered issues with the steam function malfunctioning (often after having the straightener for over a year), which led to other problems, such as a leaking straightener.
CategoryHair Straighteners