L'Oreal Steampod

L'Oreal Steampod (page 3 of 4)

• Hair Length Long (7), Medium (3) and Short (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy (5), Straight (3) and Curly (3)
  • Straightening Time 15.714 minutes
  • Hair Care

Marion

Marionmelbounre

good and reliable brand

I am very happy to purchase this item , its easy to use, time saving . only take 5-8 mins to complete.I had recommended to all my family and friends..

Bindi

BindiIllawarra, NSW

I love my steam pod

After my little sister worked in a salon for a weekend job her hair always looked incredible, and it was all thanks to this gem!! After constantly using my sisters I finally asked for one as a gift for my birthday and got it! So pleased! Every time I did my hair the comments on how healthy and shined it was were incredible
Even friends have purchased their own after I did their hair

Perthcamper

PerthcamperAU

Perfect

I'm happy with this purchase as I have very coarse hair and have tried many products it takes only half the time that other straighteners have taken and also results last longer definitely worth the $$$$$$. Love how it has different temperature options and heats up super fast. Does not seem to snag on my hair at all.

Christina

Christina

Love this

I love this product so much!
It's smooth and easy to use...
fast heating, and I am addicted to this!
As a hairdresser, this gets the results I want as a service

Amazing results!

Amazing results every time! My hair feels so much softer and smoother after using the L]Oreal Steampod when compared to my old GHD hair straighter. It also stays straighter for longer and is a lot quicker to use. It is definitely worth the money! I feel like it isn't doing as much damage to my hair as normal straighteners, so hopefully my hair condition will improve in time. The only negative I can think of is that it is a bit bigger most other straighteners, so would take extra room when travelling. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!

Lana.ex

Lana.exGlasgow

Beats ghd for condition!

I've used Ghd's since they came out and I always bought the latest edition that came out as I have coarse thick high lighted hair that had begun to snap off during years of damage with colour and heat.I changed my hairdresser last month and the new one used the steam pod on my hair,with excellent results!I purchased one straight away and already feel the benefits compared to the platinum ghd styler.The steampod is a bit harder to use than ghd but once you get more familiar with it it's fine.ive been able to grow my hair without getting it cut frequently because of the dry ends,so,I would say the steampod is better for the hair in the end,smooth results every time!

Omg....finally

I've spent 30+ years trying to find the perfect hair straightener......so many products and devices in my cupboard! But this L'Oréal Steam Pod wins hands down. For the last 15 years I've used a GHD and while reasonably happy with the result still had days where my coarse frizzy hair just didn't play the game. I read the reviews etc for the Steam Pod and thought they sounded too good to be true. I was wrong. Not only is it super easy to use it also only took about 5 minutes to get my mid length hair to salon straight as opposed to 30 mins for 'kinda straight but NQR' hair.
Am I dreaming??????????

Nikki

NikkiSydney

Perfect choice

Super happy with this handy, easy to use hair straightener. Heats up & Cool down really fast. It is not that heavy compare to other straightener so I can take as long as I want without getting tired. Especially I don't feel like my hair is falling or getting pulled, it's smooth.

Mitch

MitchBeeliar

Perfect for my hair love to recommend

Hi Quality item its very easy to use the result after using is simply the best I never had any trouble using this product as My hair is sensitive and gives mo satisfaction

Jen Y

Jen Y

Perfect

This straightener is definitely worth the extra penny. This product makes my hair feels softer, smoother and more alive than with regular straighteners. Worth every penny. Love, love, love. Highly recommend.

Harrison Liao

Harrison LiaoBrisbane

Thid is perfect

Im very happy and love to use it, i always use it
My hair became to beautful ,it very easy to use,u dont need more time to use,thank u .l really like it

Smells like mould

I love how the steam pod makes my hair feel but am i the only one whos steam pod now smells really bad? Like the steam smells of mould i'm not really sure how to fix this problem its put me off useing it

excellent

I've have had my steam pod for a few years now and wouldn't go back to using the non steam irons. I don't have any problems with damaged hair, my hair is thick and in good condition. still get split ends but no where as much as I did with normal irons.

Corrie s

Corrie sIreland

Can't live without it!

I used every different type of straigner and none of them seemed to keep my hair straight, as soon as I went outside it went fuzzy again, as soon as I got my steam pod my hair has been smooth silky and shiny and stays so straight I don't have to touch it for the day! It has even gave me more convidence. Well worth the money amazing product

Mandi

Mandi

Changed my life!!!!

Asia G

Asia GLaunceston

Salon look but is intensely damaging over time

This will make you look like you walked out of the salon it is sleek and smooth does hold but be warned of a few things and for me these were deal breakers.

No good for daily use
Comb your hair root to tip with a fine tooth comb if you don't it will snag, and burn and snap at the knot. I have healthy hair no chemical damage but it does singe the hair after a week or two I found little white tips at ends of hair closer inspection is snapping and singed ends splits.

In my opinion this is a brilliant straightener but in saying this the damage it causes is one of the worst I ever had if you used for just special occasions then it would be amazing daily use no no no no no way!

miki7788

miki7788South East Queensland, QLD

Straightens and smooths better than my GHD

Purchased this product years ago after my hairdresser got it and raved about it. I have since purchased the newer model Dec 2015 for my daughter, who has super curly hair and she no longer leaves mine in her bathroom all the time. The new version is slimmer and sleeker than the original and much easier to hold and manoeuvre than the more cumbersome original ( but worth it). The products you use work better as they are steamed , so be careful to used less than usual .

Lost with out it

Had my steam pod for a few years, absolutely love it use it nearly every day .
I also love using it on people who have porous bleached hair turn temp down but it puts the moisture back and makes it feel great.

Karen

KarenLaunceston, TAS

I love my steampod, couldn't live with out it!

So much so that when I had to have mine repaired as water pump broke I had to wait 7!weeks to have part replaced! Extremely disappointed with loreal over that, countless emails with them over that with no results. Apart from that would still recommend steampod to anyone looking to get one. looking to buy one for my daughter, have seen one online that is white,looks amazing but is this the real deal or a fake can't tell by going on loreal website

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Loved it but it is now leaking - not happy

I have been using this to straighten and have loved it as it controls my thick curly hair and leaves it really shiny & sleek.
It is now leaking and I'm scared of using it. Where do I get it repaired?

Claire

Claireasked

My new steam pod will not turn on when I plug it in

Donna

Donnaasked

I love my stead pod but recently it has stopped steaming. Is there somewhere I can get it fixed. The pod seems to allow water through. I think it's the lead or handles that are the problem. Help please!. Thanks Donna

Jackie

Jackieasked

What kind of water do I use for Steampod 2 and what name is it under to buy it?

Christine
Christine

Hi Jackie, I use tap water have been with my first one which I had for over 5 years and still working and now my new one aswel. Some people say to use distilled water so the steamers don’t clog up but both me and my sister never had an issue.
I bought mine online from my hair care and beauty which I used shopback as well to get 5% back.
My first one I Bought from hair house warehouse from memory.

The L’Oreal Steampod, which has a promising review rating of 4.1 stars, can be used to straighten, as well as create waves and curls. It uses a continuous steam flow, double technology plates and an integrated comb, which both detangles hair while styling and holds it in place while you create waves. There is also now a Steampod 3.0 which is an upgraded version of the older Steampod 2.0 model.

What reviewers liked about the L’Oreal Steampod:

• Several reviewers liked the fact that the Steampod completely removed frizz from their previously untameable hair
  • Hair looks shinier and generally in better condition after using this straightener
  • Heats up quickly, as well as straightens hair efficiently

What reviewers didn’t like about this straightener:

• Bulky design made this straightener tricky to handle while using, and takes up a lot of space in a suitcase when travelling
  • Sometimes users encountered issues with the steam function malfunctioning (often after having the straightener for over a year), which led to other problems, such as a leaking straightener.
CategoryHair Straighteners