Lorna Jane Online Store

Perfect and love wearing them

Omg first pair off leggins, so comfortable and love the feel of them on. Easy to use the online shopping. And delivered in a timely manner. I will be buying more on line

Just what I wanted

Easy had no problems at all! Great variety on site, sent out and received in a very quick time frame! No hassles. Will continue to shop on the website in the future

Consistently quality

My active wear collection dabbles in many different brands however recently Lorna Jane has been dominating. I just can’t find better quality or comfort when it comes to sports bras and leggings.

Product Appearance As advertised

I love the different bras and tanks

Very easy website. Easy to find my size. There is very quick delivery so there is no waiting. Clothes are true to size so no need to try on in a store.

Sizing True to size

Great Leggings! Easy transaction, quick post!

Easy to order, sizing was great, very happy with the quality. Great range of products. Postage was really quick. Would happily order from here again! As described on the website.

Product Appearance As advertised

On-line customer service seems oriented to a retail store rather than using and on-line ethos

I love the product it's brilliant. I live in a remote community ... a long way from any retail store. Shopping on-line is critical. It's difficult to pick a style without trying it on. I find when my choice proves inappropriate Lorna Jane makes it difficult for me. No mail return support and often have to settle for an in-store voucher rather than a refund.

Can’t live with out the compression bras!!

I have never found any other sports bra that compares to the Lorna Jane Compression Bra! Weather it be running, cross fit, I know I have the best support! Amazing

Products delivered quickly

Unfortunately when I was trying to buy PayPal wasn’t working, nothing on website advising same, and LJ unable to hold items I wanted to purchase until I could pay for them.
Ended up having to put on a credit card I didn’t want to pay on

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product! Fast delivery!

Love the style and range of activewear that Lorna Jane offers. Online delivery was easy and quick. Fitting is great. And when I needed a different size, return was a very smooth process!

Very happy

Bought maternity tights to accommodate my growing bump! I'm tall and find Lorna Jane tights to be a great fit, the maternity tights were no different. Super comfy, top quality.

Product Appearance As advertised

False advertising of size available. Terrible customer service

Asked to speak to senior manager as customer service member wouldn't listen. Given false compensation promise and assurance on product. Wouldn't allow me to speak to higher line manager. 2 email requests, online request and phone request and I'm still not connected to a senior staff to discuss!

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Prompt shipping, great customer experience

I ordered a pair of full length booty tights. The online store was very easy to navigate. The most impressive was the super fast shipping! I ordered on Wednesday night, it was dispatched promptly on Thursday, and I received my tights on Friday. Thank you Lorna Jane - that was a great online experience.

Service A1

I had bought a pair of leggings online. They were extremely see through. I rang customer support they were very helpful and said that I could exchange at a store rather than go through all the online stuff to swap them. Then it so happened that a Lorna Jane pop up store was at my gym the exact same time and day as I spoke to customer service. I told her that I literally got off the phone to customer support about my leggings and asked if there is a possibility that I could change them here rather than drive out of my way to go to a store. She said she'll see what she can do, and she was amazing I could swap them then and there. I am very thankful and greatful that she could provide this service for me. Thanku Lorna Jane love everything about you guys.

fast efficient service

Easy to navigate website with lots of products available online. The quality of the product is fantastic.
The only thing I would say is that on the sports bra with the thicker straps, they make a squeeky noise where the round metal loop with the hook draws the straps in the middle. I have 2 of these now and both make this noise.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Big variation in colours from online to the real product

Online shopping was ok, wasn't super easy to find what I wanted but didn't take too long. The product quality is always good and the sizing is always true.
Colours online were extremely different to what was delivered. When returned in store they refused a refund. Extremely annoyed because I even spoke to an online consultant who did not inform me I could not get a refund. I bought online because every time I go in store I get told they don't have them in my size or the colour I want. Massive time wasting required to buy these clothes

Lovely clothes... but

Found the online process easy and straight forward. Quality product, fast delivery. It would be nice if you offered free returns/exchange via post. I live in a rural locality and don't have the convenience of exchanging goods in store.

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Dora, Thank you for your review, we are absolutely taking on board any feedback regarding returns postage. We do recommend you contact our Customer Care team if you do ever need to return/exchange an item, and they can sort you out! We do love having you a part of our LJ Fam, and can't wait to continue on your Active Living journey with you! MNB, Team LJ xx

Prompt and reliable

I am happy about the next day delivery. The pants I wanted were easy to find on line and fit perfectly. I will definitely be on line shopping with you again.

Sizing True to size
Hey Tina! YAY! Thank you for your FAB 5 stars! :) We love you've found your perfect LJ Fit! We definitely look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks for all your support! MNB, Team LJ xx

Perfect fit and extremely comfortable

The staff member on live chat was brilliant. She looked up a previous order to ensure I was ordering the correct product. I then received the product quickly and I absolutely love the pants

Product Appearance As advertised
#YAASSSS Jacqueline! Thanks HEAPS for the shout out! We love hearing our awesome Live Chat Team were able to assist you! Our team certainly loved speaking with you! We can't wait for you to stop by again soon! MNB, Team LJ xx

Love Lorna quality.... nothing compares!!

Ordered online and had my items in a day. Nothing beats a pair of Lorna Jane tights. Best tights I’ve ever owned. So comfortable and makes my but look great!!!

Product Appearance As advertised
WOW!! Thanks Shay! We are smiling from ear to ear! Great to hear you've had such a fast delivery! We were SO excited for you to receive your items, we just had to get them to you ASAP! Come back again soon! MNB, Team LJ xx

Love all products!

Services are easy to use, delivery is prompt and quality is always excellent.
I have never had any concerns with quality of service or products.
I find the website easy to navigate.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Charmen! Thanks so much for sharing the LOVE with us! :) Great to hear our website is easy to navigate! Our Digital Experience team do work hard to make it as user friendly as possible! Thanks for choosing us to be a part of your Active Living journey! MNB, Team LJ xx