Lorna Jane Online Store

Lorna Jane Online Store

4.3

I bought online a pants and shirts after I paid I get email that they are sending me the shirt only, no pants availabl

When I made the purchase nothing mentioned online that the pants was un available they should be more professional in knowing what they have in stock before listing them online I might not have bought the shirt by itself so I'm not sure if this is a bit off shifty way for making people buy things ...

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Most long lasting, best fitting tights I have ever owned!!

Website was Very easy to navigate
I am Very satisfied with my products
Considering there was a sale, there was still a fair amount left
Completely satisfied with the products I purchased

Bec

BecPerth, WA

Quick easy and fast delivery

The website is easy to navigate with plenty of range to choose from and great sales.
Loved the lotus tights I purchased feel amazing and also purchased another Pammy sports bra because they are great to wear

Postage

I think that spending over $180 is a bit much, before you get free postage.
My girlfriends and I put an order in together so we don’t pay postage.
We spend a lot at country road, witchery etc and don’t pay postage.
We would buy more from LJ if we didn’t

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Great selection in stock and delivery received within days of ordering!

Purchased a number of items online that were sale and regular stock for myself and daughter, we are very happy with the products and pleased to receive within days of our order.

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

Love your products and services

Everything is Good good and good thank you always!!! Wether I shop online or in store I always get the best service and awesome products. And thank you for offering Afterpay :) love love love

Sizing Slightly large

Freda Vakras

Freda VakrasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always amazing! This brand has kept me sane during Melbourne lockdown!

Navigating through the website is easy! The sales especially for Victorians at this time are appreciated!! Product range is great and quality is always above expectations! LJ tights are especially my fave!!!

Excellent quality

I've ordered quite a few Lorna Jane's apparel online and the quality has been nothing but excellent especially the tights. The only reason I can't give 5 star is due to its high shipping cost. Make the shipping cost lower and you'll get even more orders!

Jey Truong

Jey TruongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love the design and quality of the product

I have know this brand before but never bought anything from it until this year! When i first tried on their sport bra i can never ever resist! Im so in love with the cutting and materials. I also love their design too!

Not what I ordered

I bought the lotus 7/8 legging and revived the pair. Once I tried them on they were definitely not 7/8!!!! Instead they were 3/4 length. Won’t be buying again. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Lorna Jane

All clothing fits so well & extremely comfortable. Lotus leggings in particular are a stand out! Many thanks to The team

Easy online store navigation & great options for sale items. Range was great. Photos are honest & realistic. Very satisfied with the quality of all products & fast delivery (Even to me in VIC)

Kirsty November

Kirsty NovemberBunbury

Lotus tights are AMAZING

I recently purchased some of LJ Lotus Tights... I've always thought why at LJ stuff more exy than the rest.... I now know why... And it's worth ever extra cent!!! Their rights fit boyond perfect with support coverage and best of all squat proof!!! I can't stop now... I'm definately a LJ addict now!!!!

Love Lorna Jane!

Usually shop instore but due to covid, I have made my recent purchases online. There are plenty of photos & details of every item & the whole process is easy to work through. Any queries I have had were quickly and easily answered by the Live Chat staff. The garments always arrive promptly and if necessary (though very rarely!), the returns process is super easy as well. Love my LJ!

AFCSouthwest, VIC

Amy tights very poorly made

Generally i am pretty happy with the Lorna Jane products however, the 'Amy' tights are terribly made. I have purchased the 'Amy' tights 5 times now (usually on a 2 for $100 deal or similar) and of the 5 pairs i have bought over the last 3 years, 4 of them have torn apart at the crouch seam. In two of them, it happened within only a handful of wears. I got a lot more wear out of the other two, but they still tore. I have noticed in comparing them with other tight brands, the stitching on the seems are not very well put together. I hope they can look into fixing how these are made. Stay away from this tight until the pattern is reviewed and rectified.

AFC

I’ve contacted the customer care team, who had little interest in engaging and as I said, I’m generally a massive fan of the brand, but 4 faulty pairs out of 5 speaks for itself.

Erin Dean Erin Dean

Erin Dean Erin DeanNorth West, QLD

Worst tights ever and customer support

Purchased the Kahki tights so excited to get them . Used once for my F45 class, so embarrassing had to cut my class short looked like I wet myself. Followed up with customer service they couldn’t care less, they offered to let me talk to a tight expert to buy another type of tight . Not happy

Paige

PaigeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality! Fast delivery!

Found what I was looking for! I now never purchase any leggings elsewhere. The XS fit perfectly, the 7/8 and the full length leggings. I’m 165cm tall with small ankles and all the leggings fit perfect! Delivery times are good considering I am based in VIC as well!

Good quality product

The quality of product is great. Online shopping made easy. Delivery took longer than I expected. Took two weeks to get to delivered to me. While I have ordered other product from overseas, I’ve received them earlier than I receive my order from Lorna Janes. So not happy with that otherwise I’m happy with my purchase.

Natasha Bragg

Natasha BraggPerth, WA

Great Value Workout Clothing

The Store is easy to navigate, only draw back is when you use the back option it resets to the start of the page and not exactly where you were. Excellent quality and price. Sizes are true and the clothes are comfortable while being the exact support you need.

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All was going well until.....

Excellent service quality product

Love Lorna Jane products, usually shop in store so this was my first time ordering online due to covid. The chat service was very helpful but I think the online store would benefit from using pictures of women of all shapes and sizes wearing the gear so you can see how items fit different shapes.

Sizing Slightly small