Lounge Life

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (22)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (18) · Not as advertised (5)

Arezo

Arezo

Fault leatherlounge

Flaking leather lounge on seating area
Please don't buy from the store their very rude and unhelpful customer service never gets back to u my leather lounge which i only had for yr and half hardly use is flaking on the seating area they are blaming me for it with out assisting and ask me to pay $ 200 for someone to come down t they refuse to get the report from guardmans insurance , guardmans technician assist he told me it's Manufacture faults all im asking for it to fix and they don't even want to that

Steph D.

Steph D.Sydney, NSW

Don’t buy from them!

Rosemary

RosemarySydney, NSW

Excellent service

Support at the Alexandria store was excellent, information from courier company was informative clear and very organized.Mark and Joseph delivered and installed lounge very friendly organized
Great purchase

Find out how Lounge Life compares to other Furniture Shops

Incomplete delivery (missing or wrong parts)...Terrible customer service trying to fix issues

Jo

Jo

Absolutely dreadful - do not order.

Bec

BecSydney, NSW

Thanks to Joseph & Mark for the professional and efficient delivery. I would definitely recommend them!

A well set out show room with a variety of choice, great customer service and a friendly and professional delivery team.

Great Customer Service

My wife and I live in the Shellharbour Region and after some research to get a new lounge came across Lounge Life Alexandria.

We knew it was a long way but we thought it was worth it. We were right. The sales rep/owner I think, Jose', was not only extremely helpful and honest about wait times for delivery because of COVID, but hilariously funny as well.

We were lucky as what we wanted they had just enough in stock to supply without a wait. So it's arranged to be dropped off at us at our home for $250 delivery fee next week. Well worth it.

Will write another review after we have the goods. Speak to Jose at the Alexandria store as I think he is a true professional.

J4CK1E

J4CK1ESouth East Queensland, QLD

UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

TWO YEARS AND TWO MONTHS after purchasing two leather lounges at more that $3000 they are both splitting at the seams. Hardly used and definitely cared for in the time I have had them.
So I contacted the Queensland brand then the NSW branch explaining what was happening as I was really concerned that the filling was becoming more and more exposed!!! Because it was just over two years since purchase - there was nothing they could or would do.
Very unhelpful - no customer service - absolutely awful product - would not recommend - and in my opinion a faulty product would never ever deal with this company again. If I could give NO STARS that would be what I would do.

Thank you to lounge life!!! Amazing service

Thank you to lounge life.i just like to thank you to 2 delivery boys kevin and joseph from hermez transport for doing amazing jobs helping me out to get my lounge on time.they are so helpful and very professional.

Georgia

Georgia

SIMPLY PERFECT

Quality of leather is superb ....
Makes the room feel more spacious ...
Massive Thanks to George and Joseph for their handy efforts in assembling the couch with care !!!

Dhamodharan

DhamodharanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor communication and service

Cathy Holland

Cathy HollandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, Great lounge!

From the moment I walked through the door, Tina was amazing, Very helpful and professional.
Truly amazed when I received the lounge on a Monday after only ordering on the previous Friday.

love the design of this lounge, and fantastic price.

Loving the new lounge!

Thanks to Jacob for delivering and assembling my new lounge.
Very professional and friendly service.
And left no mess behind! Great job.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Delivery service

Had my lounge delivered by Jacob great job very quick and courteous. Was kind and patient offering to adjust the lounge position to my liking. Assembled with no issues and no clean up. Thanks Jacob!

Lexington

LexingtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the new lounge

Easy store to navigate , great customer service
Lexington lounge arrived today and it is perfect, exactly as ordered
We shopped around a lot and this was the best value for money

Wenyun

Wenyun

Excellent home installation, well done, Jacob and Zac

Good home installation, professional,understand customer’s requirements, thanks for you patience and help me Install it in small townhouse. Leather recliner chaise lounge are assembled very well

Norahs

Norahs

DISGUSTING, AGGRESSIVE & RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rachael LapagliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and product

Great customer service from Mitchell who sold me the product. Fabulous furniture arrived very quickly well done Lounge Life. Would recommend your products to anyone. I urge everyone to visit your showrooms if they’re looking for furniture

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Nice couch, the longest post-sales service

Shreya T.

Shreya T.Sydney, NSW

Great product!

Ordered automatic recliner sofa few months ago and inspite of current situation due to corona, it got delivered with just a couple of weeks of delay than advised earlier.

Very happy with the product, exactly as expected!
Not sure about the customer service yet.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

whimsyasked

Lounge Life

I assumed these lounges were quality my whole family were all going to buy lounges off these people- so glad I read these reviews first.

Hi Whimsy,
I purchase the lounge in August 2020. Since then l have had no problem with the product. The couch is comfortable to sit on. I had excellent customer service from the company. I hope this helps your review regarding the lounge.

whimsy

I’m not concerned about the reviews a few months after purchase though I’m concerned that after spending $5000 on a couch it may start to fall apart within 12 months. And I’m guessing that’s why their warranty for “quality leather” lounge doesn’t go beyond 2 years, cause they aren’t even confident in their product lasting beyond that.

Roadhouse

Roadhouseasked

NSW, Alexandria

Hey all - those that were happy with their lounges, are you still happy with them now?

offroad

offroadasked

Lounge Life

Can you please let me know what type of leather is used on the lounge suites, and also how long a leather lounge suite is expected to last? (Average wear and tear)

Thanks,
Linda

Get an answer from our members and Lounge Life representatives

Compare all 6 Lounge Life
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Mattresses and SofasDining, Living, Mattresses and SofasDining, Living, Mattresses and SofasDining, Living, Mattresses and Sofas
Compare all 6 Lounge Life