Listing monitored by Lounge Life

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (48)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (31) · Not as advertised (10)

Awesome

Ohh how energetic delivery guys!! Jacky and Ronny did a great job today and made my day. Looking forward to unboxing them tonight with my husband.

Great product and excellent delivery service

Jacob and Ronny delivered our lounge and dining suite and set it all up. They were quick, efficient and courteous.

Very Happy.

Great service, delivery guys were great. Just though number of day needed to get it to me was too long since items was already there. Not a major issue, just a teaze waiting for it..
Store layout isnt 100%, but workable.
Havent put together yet, so hoping goes together easy.
Thanx

Excellent Service in a Pandemic

From start to finish this has been an exemplary example of outstanding customer service- from placing the order over the bot chat feature to the friendly and efficient delivery men Marvin and Ronnie- they made short work of what is normally a tedious job getting to the 4th floor! I’m honestly in awe of how quickly they got the couch unloaded

Nic
NicSydney

Great Service

Jacob & Aslan we’re great, friendly, fast and efficient … most of all, they were on time !!! Our lounge even arrived prior to the expected date.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Denise
Denise

NEVER AGAIN

James M.
James M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Noosa Set

i will start by saying how great it was in the Mount Waverley Store we where help by Matt from start to finish he was great we ordered the Noosa modular set in black the look and feel of this was amazing and it was a plus that it is in the sunbrella fabric i don't have to cover it our anything everything we where told was right if it gets wet it dry's quick no rust even tho its been out in the weather we will be back soon for the indoor as the range looked nice while we where there thanks again Matt

Review collected in partnership with Lounge Life

The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable

Easy experience from order to delivery. Lounge took a bit of time to arrive but well worth the wait. Love my new lounge.

Other Furniture Shops

The couch i didn't know i needed in my life!

The Salisbury store was easy to locate being on the main road with lots of parking. The product options and variations of what I could order was carefully explained by the friendly and helpful staff at the store. The lead time of arrival was as expected and now that I have the Halley couch, I am truly happy with my purchase and don't know how I got by without it before! 10/10!

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hard & Uncomfortable Lounge

Excellent Lounge - Very happy with the purchase, looks excellent and feels comfortable. Would recommend to anyone who wants a quality leather lounge.

Awesome service in store at Auburn, impressed with the product quality and designs at the price point. Delivery on time with good comms along the way. Special thanks to Joesph and Rodney - they were super helpful during delivery.

Cheap and Nasty

Do not buy!! Lounge Life do not use genuine leather. Our two year old lounge has fallen apart. Have tried to work it out between Lounge Life and the Office of Fair Trading to no avail. Lounge Life take NO responsibility for their poor products. Do not waste your money!!

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Delivery of outdoor furniture to home.

Delightful guys. Joseph and Roni were On time, efficient, polite and abiding :) very happy with our purchase, wait time and delivery. Thank you Lavita

Elisabeth b.
Elisabeth b.South East Queensland, QLD

Bronte lounge very uncomfortable

I waited 3 months for this lounge to arrive, once it did i was so disappointed and it’s so uncomfortable and hard they are refusing to take back the lounge and refund.. they told me if I’m not happy to sell it on eBay.
Go figure.. save your money and time don’t buy from this company it was an expensive lesson for me.

Jason Q.
Jason Q.Sydney, NSW

Marvin and Jacob delivery pros.

Delivery of the outdoor dining set was done by Marvin and Jacob. They arrived on time as scheduled and immediately worked like pros assembling the set. They were professional, efficient, courteous and thorough. Highly recommend.

Read more reviews - page 2

whimsyasked
Lounge Life

I assumed these lounges were quality my whole family were all going to buy lounges off these people- so glad I read these reviews first.

Rachael Lapaglia
Rachael Lapaglia

Hi Whimsy,
I purchase the lounge in August 2020. Since then l have had no problem with the product. The couch is comfortable to sit on. I had excellent customer service from the company. I hope this helps your review regarding the lounge.

whimsy

I’m not concerned about the reviews a few months after purchase though I’m concerned that after spending $5000 on a couch it may start to fall apart within 12 months. And I’m guessing that’s why their warranty for “quality leather” lounge doesn’t go beyond 2 years, cause they aren’t even confident in their product lasting beyond that.

Roadhouse
Roadhouseasked
NSW, Alexandria

Hey all - those that were happy with their lounges, are you still happy with them now?

offroad
offroadasked
Lounge Life

Can you please let me know what type of leather is used on the lounge suites, and also how long a leather lounge suite is expected to last? (Average wear and tear)

Thanks,
Linda

Get an answer from our members and Lounge Life representatives

Compare all 6 Lounge Life
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Mattresses and SofasDining, Living, Mattresses and SofasDining, Living, Mattresses and SofasDining, Living, Mattresses and Sofas
Compare all 6 Lounge Life