2Lounge Lovers NSW, Castle Hill
Part of Lounge Lovers  4.8 (16,072)

Lounge Lovers NSW, Castle Hill

Verifiedloungelovers.com.au🏆 2024 Award

446 reviews · Statistics

96% · 42913 · 3%
Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No (303)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (306)
Product Appearance As advertised (267) · Not as advertised (13)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lounge Lovers › Physical store › NSW › NSW, Castle Hill446 reviews
Emily
EmilyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Castle Hill

Excellent service all round

Great help in store and delivery communication, even better delivery with experienced and efficient team. Would highly recommend the whole team from start to finish! Show details ·  1
Nicolle M.
Nicolle M.NSWSydney, NSW

Very happy!

Found the perfect lounge within a moment of walking into the store - and was an easy ordering process. It arrived this week and we couldn't be happier with it. Delivery was great - always kept informed of where they were and what time delivery was scheduled. Lounge arrived well packaged for protection. Completes our family room space perfectly. Show details ·  1
Tara
Tara2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Castle Hill

Amazing! Service was impeccable!

Delivery from Lounge Lovers was outstanding - cannot thank the guys who delivered enough!! Always a lovely product range - found exactly what we needed! Very happy customer!! Show details ·  1
Lac
Lac
  NSW, Castle Hill

Terrific service

Purchased a leather loung. Service from Keleigh in store was very good. Helpful and informative. Delivery was on time. Lounge was well packed, delivery driver was efficient, friendly. Easy to assemble. Show details ·  1
Anastasia
AnastasiaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfect Dining Room table and bench

Happy - Quality product, well priced, excellent customer and delivery service. Show details ·  1
Cathy
CathyNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Castle Hill

A sideboard to match an existing table

I had trouble contacting the store by phone. However, once I went to the store the purchase was easy. Payment was made and the delivery came within the week. The sidetable was delivered in good order and put in position and assembled by staff at my home. It was a good quality buffet and just as I expected from the previous item I bought from the store. Show details ·  1
Paul and Allison
Paul and AllisonNSWSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Castle Hill

Excellent Customer Service from start to finish

Our thanks to Georgia and the team there at Castle Hill, including the delivery team. Georgia has an excellent customer service manner, has all the facts and is not just trying to make a sale. We took Georgia’s insights into the bar stools we purchased and these are the perfect purchase for our kitchen. Georgia said the steps of what would happen from the time of purchase to delivery, saying who would contact us and when, and these happened as explained. Well done Georgia and the LoungeLovers team. We’ll be back. Kind regards Paul & Allison Show details ·  1
Scion
Scion2 posts

Manhattan Sideboard

Awesome piece, great quality and looks great. Has really filled my office space well. Show details ·  1
Tania
Tania2 posts

Awesome communication

10/10 on precise communication from the time we ordered our piece of furniture to the time of delivery. Also, extremely pleased with the quality of the timber. Show details ·  1
Sarah
Sarah2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Castle Hill

Very good customer service and lovely chairs

Went to the Waterloo store first and ordered two items. Made an additional order at Castle Hill and staff were helpful enough to help us merge two orders together to be delivered at one time. Love their furniture pieces and both stores I visited were amazing.

All furniture arrived and assembly service was great. Quick and took all the trash away. Show details ·  1

Grumpybear
GrumpybearVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified NSW, Castle Hill

Exceptional customer service from Kelleigh

Kelleigh was polite , very knowledgeable and exceeded my expectations. She totally took care of every part of the process of purchase and delivery. The delivery process was within time frame set and updated regularly and the delivery persons were reported to be good too. Show details ·  1
Kwok
KwokNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Delivery process is fantastic

I can track the whereabout of delivery truck on the delivery day, and know exactly how many stops remaining. The assembly of the dining table is fast and professional, with all rubbish removed. Show details ·  1
cyap
cyapNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive NSW, Castle Hill

Great service and delivery can't be beat

I called in the store to purchase this item as I wanted to use my gift voucher with the current discounted sale. Much to my delight, this was organised within 10mins. I was given regular updates on delivery windows and the item is superb. My son loves the sofa bed and it's perfect as an extra seat or mattress (we are in the parenting era of hosting sleepovers!). I don't think I've ever had a bad encounter with lounge lovers. From f2f, over the phone, online or their delivery service. Show details ·  1
SLS
SLS

Great dining table

I saw the Otis Extension dining table online and my family members went to the store in person to check it out and finalise the purchase for me. The delivery process was smooth. The table looks great and was easy to assemble. Show reply
Michelle
MichelleNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent service !!

The service I received in store along with the delivery was exceptional !! I haven’t opened my furniture yet, as we just moved into a new house but the communication regarding my delivery was 5 star with the constant and accurate updates. I commented to my husband how the great the service was from the drivers and staff in store. You also have a great returns policy just in case something isn’t right. I do need more furniture for my new home and with the level of service provided it definitely makes me want to return to buy all of my furniture from Lounge Lovers ..Great job !! Show reply