2Lounge Lovers VIC, Fitzroy
Part of Lounge Lovers  4.8 (16,143)

Lounge Lovers VIC, Fitzroy

Verified🏆 2024 Award

431 reviews · Statistics

91% · 39139 · 9%
Return Claim MadeYes (16) · No (289)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (295)
Product Appearance As advertised (264) · Not as advertised (16)
See the Best Furniture Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lounge Lovers › Physical store › VIC › VIC, Fitzroy431 reviews
Sam P.
Sam P.

Awesome customer experience

I ordered some bar stools for my kitchen and Jenny provided regular updates on the delivery status. The level of service received was unexpected and really great. The team were on time and handled my items with care. Show details ·  1
Sunshine74
Sunshine74VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great sofa, excellent service

The sofa bed is perfect for my son’s bedroom. Compact, comfy and looks great. Excellent service and communication from showroom to delivery. Show details ·  1
Jill
JillVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Fitzroy

Great products, service and delivery

This was my second purchase and very happy. I’ll be looking first to lounge lovers when I next need home stuff. Show details ·  1
Mediya
MediyaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great side tables

Bought the Erikson nest tables. Good quality and very good shade of light oak. They are sturdy and don't look cheap. Very happy with the quality and price. Show details ·  1
Ruby
RubyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great to deal with

Quick delivery and helpful staff, kept us fully informed regarding delivery. Show details ·  1
Happy
Happy
  Fair Incentive VIC, Fitzroy

Very happy for selection and service offered by Lounge Lovers. From the service in store to delivery. Can’t fault it! Show details ·  1
Sarah J.
Sarah J.3 posts

The staff were fantastic

Great regular communication and updates from the time of order to the delivery. We love our Happy Sofa Bed, no assembly required. Cute and comfortable. Show reply
Sophie
SophieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Overall great experience!

Good products, reasonable prices and great delivery experience. In store staff also friendly and helpful. Show details ·  1
Fabulous couches
Fabulous couchesNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

I love their furniture

I bought two of the most economical and stylish lounges from lounge lovers. They look amazing in my house. The staff were so helpful and delivery was fast and friendly. They set it up for me and took away all the packaging. I am extremely happy with my purchases Show details ·  1
Kelly
Kelly4 posts
Loungelovers
Loungelovers   DM

Hi Kelly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we’re sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the way we handled it. To further check, would you mind providing us with your contact details thru direct message?

Thivenitha Mano
Thivenitha Mano

So cosy

Just received our new couch and couldn’t be happier, the customer service was on point with the staff in store being super helpful going above and beyond to help us pick the right style for our new lounge and bedroom furniture. Delivery guys were fantastic and communication was perfect! Show details ·  1
Colin R.
Colin R.2 posts

Great Service - Amazing Delivery

All staff were friendly and helpful, with clear and knowledgeable information about products. Delivery was a breeze, with timely and accurate communication about delivery window and regular updates re driver location. Excellent! Show details ·  1
Jen
JenVICGippsland, VIC3 posts

Nevada 4 Seat Sofa

A big shout out to the friendly and helpful staff ! Absolutely love this sofa !! It’s so comfy and excellent quality ! Also a huge thanks to the delivery guys for doing a great job too ! One very happy customer !! Show details ·  1
Sofa buyer
Sofa buyerVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive VIC, Fitzroy

Great in store experience poor customer support Great delivery

Great in store experience- told 24hr before delivery that the item we had bought was unavailable- 2hrs customer support over the phone disorganised and had to push tp get the same product but a different colour - told we had to wait another week for the item - but then delivery guys showed up with it anyway! Guys who set up and delivered were awesome ! Show details ·  1
Sally F.
Sally F.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  VIC, Fitzroy

Amazing couch, great price, fantastic service

I visited the Fitzroy store to try out a few couches I’d seen online. I managed to get a great deal on an item I wasn’t considering but after sitting on it decided to go for it. The staff were friendly and attentive. Delivery was seamless and the couch is looking great. Will definitely be a repeat customer here. Show details ·  1