Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

3.3

Sasha
SashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some hiccups

I ordered an assortment of furniture from lounge lovers. It was mostly a good experience of ordering, delivery and quality of items. Of the two concrete tables I ordered one had a minor crack and the other a major structural one. It was a bit frustrating speaking with different people on the phone to get a resolution and the replacement table took a few weeks to get here which was very inconvienient. The first delivery drivers were a bit gruff and unfriendly but the second ones were lovely. After complaining we were offered a $150 credit voucher which softened my feelings and led me to post this mostly positive review.

Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great range. Excellent service.

We love our Hampton 4 seater couch & Newport Accent armchairs. Just as it looked online. Fantastic customer service. Friendly delivery guys.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Wow, thank you for loving the quality of our sofa & accent chairs. We can’t wait to have you back :)

They Won’t Call You Back, You Must Chase

Hi Zach,
We are so sorry to hear this. Would you be able to send us your order details and we can investigate this as soon as possible for you.

Zach
Zach

SO0140686

JNB
JNBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great brand & customer service, excellent delivery staff.

Even though there was a mistake with my order which resulted in a refund & return I would still shop again.
The customer service team were very easy to deal with and made the return process easy to navigate.
The delivery staff who picked up the return item was fantastic, kind and helpful.
Great brand.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Defective products and appalling customer service

We had an item delivered to us which was defective (mass-produced; poorly made). When we phoned, the customer service assistant was dismissive and unable to identify escalation pathways for a manager to phone us. We were told to phone back another day. I have now spoken to 5 customer service assistants based overseas and 2 Brisbane based staff - none of which can answer my questions or rectify the situation without me being inconvenienced. We will never use this company again and will be sharing our poor experience.

Hi Erin,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Buying experience

Easy to navigate website and 1st class customer service. Accommodated a change in mind of a purchased product and was able to organise delivery of replacement product and pick up of unwanted product together. Adjusted delivery to suit our schedule rather than other way round for most companies. Item ordered was exactly as described, really well packaged and of very high quality. Will definitely use again.

Ali Clarke
Ali ClarkeSydney, NSW

Top service

I adore our new ark dining chairs! One was slightly damaged, but return and replacement was so well handled, even in the pandemic.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you very much for the recommendation. Glad you love you're happy with our service. Hoping to see you soon again :)

Janine Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I ordered stools back at the end of may. Picked them up at the warehouse in June. Warehouse workers roaming around aimlessly. They gave us ithe wrong sized stools. Checked the website. They were supposedly in stock. They staff said that they had to order them in. Website still says they were in stock. Wait 8 weeks. They try to deliver to the wrong address even though they were told about the correct address. You are dealing with a call centre in the Phillipines. Artificial intelligence messaging that doesn’t pick up issues. The manager said he would call me back and 3 days later - no call. The tracking number I have been given does not pick up any product in transit. So, still no stools and no idea when they will arrive.

Hi Janine,
I have contacted you via email to discuss this further.

Mel
MelIllawarra, NSW

Very easy to deal with costumer service. Great quality rug it just didn’t suit the space. I will definitely be buying from lounge lovers again

Cee
CeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great delivery of a large item in a small stairwell

Easy use of the online store. They had exactly what I was looking for and a after testing out the couches in store, I was able to order the Hampton 3 seater during an online sale.
Great quality, just like the rest of my lounge lovers items.

Isobel
IsobelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality at an affordable price

First time buyer from lounge lovers and it won’t be my last. Amazing range, great prices and super surprised by the amazing delivery staff, they were super friendly and helpful. There was a defect with one of the chairs that was delivered, a quick email to their customer service team and within a few short hours they had organised it to be picked up and a new one delivered a few days later, no questions asked. Thanks LL.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

So happy to know that you are happy with our service. We hope to see you again soon.

Mick Concord
Mick ConcordSydney, NSW

Terrible returns policy

Great online sales experience; terrible after sales service. The flat packed unit had a missing piece which they couldn't replace as it was out of stock, but also couldn't return my money!!!

Overseas call centre sends you in circles and then refuses to return your money until they 'collect' the faulty unit. The big catch is however that during COVID they only do one way deliveries to your house, no pick-ups!!!!! Told me I have to wait for my $600+ refund until it is safe to pick up the faulty item.

My fault for going cheap over quality/reputation. Much better retailers out there, especially during COVID.

Hi Mick,
I am sorry that this is the experience that you have had with us. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Missing parts on a delivered side board - wont collect to refund

Side board was delivered on 10-Jun, once almost assembled it was recognized parts were missing. Numerous calls were made to the customer service line and my query was lost on 3 occasions. After finally being able to talk to someone we were told that there was none in stock and new stock will not be in until 6-Dec. On request of a refund I was told that they cant to a refund until they collect the stock and they wont collect stock to post Covid, they will however deliver a new item - some how this is different??? A very very poor customer experience. no lateral thinking at all!! I will NEVER shop at lounge lovers again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Terrible customer service, missing pieces.

Received a delivery, ordering was a breeze however upon delivery there were numerous pieces missing or faulty. The follow up with customer service has been tedious with a numerous days passing and no rectification.

Hi A.Smith,
I am sorry that this is the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.