Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

2.9

Mattie
MattieMelbourne

Amazing service and products

Fantastic website, great product selection, quality of item is amazing. Easy to assemble. Excellent communication and super quick convenient shipping.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you find our website helpful. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again. :)

Ron L.
Ron L.Sydney, NSW

Linda Velvet Accent Chair

Linda Blue Velvet Armchair, bought for my daughter who loves it. It's comfortable and arrived quickly after online order. Also, bought the Queenie and Astor dinning chairs, both are very good quality and assembly is very simple.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Ron, we are grateful for your awesome review! We are glad that you and your daughter loved the armchairs and dining chairs and how easy it is to be assembled. Hoping to see you again soon!

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.

Sophia
SophiaSydney, NSW

Pretty chairs with slight fault

Great communication and delivery service. A representative was in touch with me through text the whole time. The color turned out to be exactly like in the picture if not better (a little brighter in real life). On the underside of the seat the finishing is a little unneat. On one of the chairs the fabric is scratched and worn out in one spot as you can see in the pictures attached. That kind of kills the “luxury” look for me, but they look pretty from afar.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Defective products and appalling customer service

We had an item delivered to us which was defective (mass-produced; poorly made). When we phoned, the customer service assistant was dismissive and unable to identify escalation pathways for a manager to phone us. We were told to phone back another day. I have now spoken to 5 customer service assistants based overseas and 2 Brisbane based staff - none of which can answer my questions or rectify the situation without me being inconvenienced. We will never use this company again and will be sharing our poor experience.

Hi Erin,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

Janine Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I ordered stools back at the end of may. Picked them up at the warehouse in June. Warehouse workers roaming around aimlessly. They gave us ithe wrong sized stools. Checked the website. They were supposedly in stock. They staff said that they had to order them in. Website still says they were in stock. Wait 8 weeks. They try to deliver to the wrong address even though they were told about the correct address. You are dealing with a call centre in the Phillipines. Artificial intelligence messaging that doesn’t pick up issues. The manager said he would call me back and 3 days later - no call. The tracking number I have been given does not pick up any product in transit. So, still no stools and no idea when they will arrive.

Hi Janine,
I have contacted you via email to discuss this further.

Prudence
Prudence

Comfy cosy relaxing

Lounge Lovers is an amazing store .
I love their products bringing me up to date with modern furniture. Thank you

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for the great review! We can’t wait to have you back!

TAHNEE
TAHNEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication if tho my purchased was delayed they were sure to keep me informed. Great products

Online shopping was easy, Dining chairs were already assembled great work. Great products. Will definitely be buying again from loungelovers

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer! See you soon!

Carla
Carla

Fast and reliable service!

Fast and reliable service! I was kept updated the whole time via text and received my item within a few days, fabulous during this peak covid period
Love my new chair!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much, Carla for your 5-star review! We will share this with the Team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Ena
Ena

Good customer service and furniture quality

Delivery within timeframe and notification was given as promised by Lounge Lover.
Awesome furniture quality which I really love. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Sally
SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

Great first time experience for a first time purchaser. Easy to use site & great communication despite delivery changes due to COVID restrictions

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Love the delivery service and the product

Strongly recommend Loungelover, the delivery is super efficient, the products are my favourite, great quality, easy to assemble and trendy

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Shan Shan, we are so grateful for your 5-star review! Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!