Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

1.3

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Defective products and appalling customer service

We had an item delivered to us which was defective (mass-produced; poorly made). When we phoned, the customer service assistant was dismissive and unable to identify escalation pathways for a manager to phone us. We were told to phone back another day. I have now spoken to 5 customer service assistants based overseas and 2 Brisbane based staff - none of which can answer my questions or rectify the situation without me being inconvenienced. We will never use this company again and will be sharing our poor experience.

Hi Erin,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

Janine Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I ordered stools back at the end of may. Picked them up at the warehouse in June. Warehouse workers roaming around aimlessly. They gave us ithe wrong sized stools. Checked the website. They were supposedly in stock. They staff said that they had to order them in. Website still says they were in stock. Wait 8 weeks. They try to deliver to the wrong address even though they were told about the correct address. You are dealing with a call centre in the Phillipines. Artificial intelligence messaging that doesn’t pick up issues. The manager said he would call me back and 3 days later - no call. The tracking number I have been given does not pick up any product in transit. So, still no stools and no idea when they will arrive.

Hi Janine,
I have contacted you via email to discuss this further.

Jemma Owen
Jemma OwenFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't shop here ordered in November, never delivered, rip off trying to get my $2500 back, they are a scam

Didn't drop price, charge delivery but say they don't and never delivered, trying to get my money back, will go to ombudsman today re scam if not contacted and given back my money

Hi Jemma,
I am sorry that this has been your experience with us. Are you able to provide me with your order information and I will investigate this for you.

New Dining Table Chairs

Delivery was efficient and fast, update me where the driver is. Their customer service is even faster. Table and chairs are fair priced for a very good quality.

AG Adelaide
AG AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero stars - worst possible experience

Jess
Jess

Appalling customer service

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Beware you may not receive your order.

We purchased the Otis dining table in June 2020. Not once before purchasing were we advised there would be a delay. We have since been advised that the table will not be available until the end of January 2021! The order has been delayed 3 times already so who knows if it will ever arrive.

Claudia
ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Poor quality tv unit, rude customer service despite 10/10 for delivery

Otis TV unit looks very cheap quality in real life. Would not recommend. Extremely rude staff in customer service team. Not hassle free returns as stated. It has to be unopened in the box which seems absurd as you need to open and assemble it to see how it looks. A real shame considering the fast delivery and great communication up until that point

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Beware!

Faulty product

Kelsey Drew

I’ve also just received my replacement cover and it looks exactly the same as the faulty one I received, the stitching in white and linen is yellow tinge. So disappointing.

Kelsey Drew

I purchased lounge in January and it’s now mid May and hasn’t been resolved. They are refusing to give refund on a faulty item.

Emma
EmmaAustralian Capital Territory

Don’t buy anything here until you read this

I purchased six dining chairs about 2 months ago. They arrived and every one of them was mouldy and stained. I have not received a refund as they say they need to collect chairs first, but they are not arranging a pick up for damaged chairs. I have called them and emailed them several times about matter but they never respond. I would not recommend anyone going through this experience. Don’t buy a thing from these people!