Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 3 of 3)

Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

2.9

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Faulty and delayed

2 out of the 6 chairs they delivered were faulty. The rest of the delivery is 6 weeks delayed. No communication from them. When I call no one understands what is going on. Shocking customer service.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Great quality products and exceptional service

From the second I purchased my item online to the item being delivered to my door the service level was second to none!
So very impressed, can’t wait to shop again!

Other Furniture Shops

Fantastic lounge choice!!!!

This couch is the comfiest lounge set I have ever sat on! I have made such a good choice to shop with lounge lovers. The service from the time I ordered to delivery was exceptional. I will definitely be shopping with longe lovers again.

VLL
VLLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hidden fees for deliveries and poor communication

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Very sorry for your experience. Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback. This is not the usual Lounge Lovers experience, we are continually working on improving the service.
Regards,

Furniture Shops

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Missy
MissySydney, NSW

Lounge lovers modular sofa - flimsy construction, cheap fabric, poor customer service.

Regards,

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Great quality furniture and top service

I ordered a dining table and it was delivered on the weekend. Throughout the process it was easy to order and great, clear communication on delivery status and friendly service delivered to my home door. The table was also easy to assembled with clear instructions and no faults on the product.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi, Jess. Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review for us. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience. Best wishes, Xavier.

Other Furniture Shops