Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

3.0

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already delayed twice and now after reading these posts are worried we are going to be waiting months

We ordered on the 27th of July and had a delivery date set for the 18th of September after that got our first delay that said it will be delivered on the 9th of October and now just got our second saying the 13th of November a further month and a half. Surely there is someone we can report this blatant theft of our money to?
I am not hopeful after reading all these complaints and the generic reply from who ever Nathan is will actually bring about any resolution to our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Defective products and appalling customer service

We had an item delivered to us which was defective (mass-produced; poorly made). When we phoned, the customer service assistant was dismissive and unable to identify escalation pathways for a manager to phone us. We were told to phone back another day. I have now spoken to 5 customer service assistants based overseas and 2 Brisbane based staff - none of which can answer my questions or rectify the situation without me being inconvenienced. We will never use this company again and will be sharing our poor experience.

Hi Erin,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

Janine Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I ordered stools back at the end of may. Picked them up at the warehouse in June. Warehouse workers roaming around aimlessly. They gave us ithe wrong sized stools. Checked the website. They were supposedly in stock. They staff said that they had to order them in. Website still says they were in stock. Wait 8 weeks. They try to deliver to the wrong address even though they were told about the correct address. You are dealing with a call centre in the Phillipines. Artificial intelligence messaging that doesn’t pick up issues. The manager said he would call me back and 3 days later - no call. The tracking number I have been given does not pick up any product in transit. So, still no stools and no idea when they will arrive.

Hi Janine,
I have contacted you via email to discuss this further.

Jemma Owen
Jemma OwenFar North Queensland, QLD

Don't shop here ordered in November, never delivered, rip off trying to get my $2500 back, they are a scam

Didn't drop price, charge delivery but say they don't and never delivered, trying to get my money back, will go to ombudsman today re scam if not contacted and given back my money

Hi Jemma,
I am sorry that this has been your experience with us. Are you able to provide me with your order information and I will investigate this for you.

JD_accGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AVOID

Worst customer service experience of our lives. Incorrect delivery, no responsibility taken by LL. $ spent on items which aren’t functional.

Hi,
I am sorry to hear about your bad experience.
We're normally known for our great delivery service, and I apologise that we missed the mark.

JD_acc

We still have not received responses to our emails, either, do you mind formally contacting us there as this issue remains unresolved?

Hi,
I have just checked up on your emails and I can see that the table has been returned and a refund has been issued.
Again, I would like to apologise for the bad experience you have had.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Waited for for 6 months for a bench!

mieuxbelle
mieuxbelleSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever!

AG Adelaide
AG AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero stars - worst possible experience

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Over dependence on template emails

This is an email i received from their customer support. Lol

SO0093548

We are extremely sorry. We have just received a notification from our freight forwarder regarding the ship carrying your furniture. We were expecting to deliver to you on the , but now we won’t be able to deliver until .

Jess