Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

Terrible service

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Still waiting 6 months for chairs to arrive

I will never again purchase from Lounge Lovers, online or in store. My dining chair order has been delayed 4 times and the customer service person refuses to provide any further information on my order. Jenny has responded once to my query stating that I’ll have to pick other chairs if I want them delivered before Christmas.
This is ridiculous as I ordered these in June.
The price of the chair has also gone up a considerable amount so I am assuming they want me to cancel my order so they can sell the stock to someone else for more.

Other Furniture Shops

Don’t expect to receive your order in time.

I ordered my dining table and 10 chairs in August. I was promised a September 19 delivery date that got pushed back 4 times to eventually October. Frustrating, but we were accommodating and let the team know we can’t have anymore delays as we need to travel 2 hours to our house to receive the order. Finally the week comes and I get a confirmation of delivery - great! They day comes and I’m eagerly tracking the delivery and 20 minutes before it’s due to arrive I get a call to say my chairs aren’t on the truck with no explanation why or when I might get them. Frustrated and annoyed is the kindest way to put this! Don’t order anything from lounge lovers, they over promise and under deliver.

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already delayed twice and now after reading these posts are worried we are going to be waiting months

We ordered on the 27th of July and had a delivery date set for the 18th of September after that got our first delay that said it will be delivered on the 9th of October and now just got our second saying the 13th of November a further month and a half. Surely there is someone we can report this blatant theft of our money to?
I am not hopeful after reading all these complaints and the generic reply from who ever Nathan is will actually bring about any resolution to our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.
Regards,
Nathan

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Waited for for 6 months for a bench!

mieuxbelle
mieuxbelleSydney, NSW

Unprofessional service

Tania
TaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst service ever!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Over dependence on template emails

This is an email i received from their customer support. Lol

SO0093548

We are extremely sorry. We have just received a notification from our freight forwarder regarding the ship carrying your furniture. We were expecting to deliver to you on the , but now we won’t be able to deliver until .

User
UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item completely different. Bad communication. Originally given the wrong item.

I ordered the Stockholm console table from Lounge lovers. Picked it up from the warehouse, given an entirely different console table. Went back and picked up the correct one - which is completely different to the stock photo. Poorly made, big and bulky compared to the stock photo, measurements were incorrect and different to the original item I’d purchased. So hard to get onto customer service who kept diverting me to other areas, before telling me to email and would be in touch within 24hrs. Would not recommend buying from here.

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Comfy but poor quality

I hate incompetence!
I hate incompetence!Sanctuary Lakes

Only purchase this sofa bed if you enjoy sitting on a hard rock!

Wow, what a huge disappointment it has been purchasing the Jetson 3 Seat Sofa Bed, looked so good in the photos, but after 2 hours of putting the sofa together, my wife and I were so excited to use the sofa only for the joy to turn into tears at how rock hard it was. It's literally a very painful experience to sit on this thing, don't even ask me what it would be like to sleep on. Shame on Lounge Lovers selling me this clearly defective product and asking me to throw away my hard earned money especially in this terrible financial climate we are living in. Even made a complaint to admin staff which to my amazement went completely ignored! Will never go anywhere near this business again!

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Faulty and delayed

2 out of the 6 chairs they delivered were faulty. The rest of the delivery is 6 weeks delayed. No communication from them. When I call no one understands what is going on. Shocking customer service.