Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

2.9
Shan93
Shan93Central Queensland, QLD

Cheap product and cheap quality

I purchased the natural bentwood chairs which we collected from a warehouse and didn’t open until we arrived home (6hrs away) the chairs showed all join marks of the wood, the base was a plywood bottom and the colour was a honey yellow not a nice natural colour. They were very light weight which also felt cheap. Very disappointed. Look nice from a distance that’s about it. Customer service very hard to contact and no one to call. Slow reply’s. Nothing like the pictures

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Long Lead, Unreliable delivery, Bad instructions

Website said next day delivery to metro but I had to wait 4 weeks for my armchair to arrive. The second delivery of a sofa took 2 weeks and I got a call several days to tell me that the date I had chosen wasn't available. I had to change my work schedule for this and completely lost confidence in the brand. Assembly instructions and construction marks on product look dodgy and unprofessional, though I didn't take any point off for these as I didn't expect more for the price.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Other Furniture Shops

jim
jimasked
Online store

Hi just wondering about the linden leather 3 seater lounge, if anyone has purchased it and how what there thoughts are on this lounge

Regional Manager

That is what the Review section is for.

Kaz
Kazasked
Online store

Im interested in purchasing the single HappySofa lounge but was wondering if they are comfortable to sit on for reading.
What is the quality like? Why can't country people get free delivery?
Thnkyou
Karin

Regional Manager

Read the reviews. Cost would be an obvious reason

Sydmat
Sydmat asked
Online store

Why don’t you respond to customer queries and complaints?

See all Lounge Lovers Online store questions