Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

Terrible service

Dmitry
DmitryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything is perfect

Excellent choice, Fast delivery. The dining chair was delivered without any issues. Delivery took 2 days, which is faster then other stores

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thanks for the awesome review, Dmitry! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Still waiting 6 months for chairs to arrive

I will never again purchase from Lounge Lovers, online or in store. My dining chair order has been delayed 4 times and the customer service person refuses to provide any further information on my order. Jenny has responded once to my query stating that I’ll have to pick other chairs if I want them delivered before Christmas.
This is ridiculous as I ordered these in June.
The price of the chair has also gone up a considerable amount so I am assuming they want me to cancel my order so they can sell the stock to someone else for more.

Such a great help

Wry satisfied and simple to organise. Great team and great communication , keeping me in the loop with arrival etc . Would recommend

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you very much for the recommendation. We are glad that you are happy with our service. Hoping to see you soon again :)

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Don’t expect to receive your order in time.

I ordered my dining table and 10 chairs in August. I was promised a September 19 delivery date that got pushed back 4 times to eventually October. Frustrating, but we were accommodating and let the team know we can’t have anymore delays as we need to travel 2 hours to our house to receive the order. Finally the week comes and I get a confirmation of delivery - great! They day comes and I’m eagerly tracking the delivery and 20 minutes before it’s due to arrive I get a call to say my chairs aren’t on the truck with no explanation why or when I might get them. Frustrated and annoyed is the kindest way to put this! Don’t order anything from lounge lovers, they over promise and under deliver.

Awesome couch.

The couch amazing… delivery tracking was just incredibly accurate. I was home within minutes of the couch being delivered and out the door within minutes

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Pat, thank you for appreciating our delivery tracker. Our goal is to give our customers a 5-star delivery experience. Hope you love your purchase :) See you soon!

Pat M.
Pat M.

Absolutely

Crystal
CrystalSydney, NSW

Can’t fault a thing!

Very reliable company, great customer service and very responsive to any questions or queries. Delivery was on time and no hassle. Great quality furniture. Would highly recommend!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future xx

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Fantastic delivery and customer service

Was constantly updated as to where my dining chairs were. They were true to their estimated time. Couldn't be happier

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Maddison, thank you for your positive feedback. See you again soon!

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already delayed twice and now after reading these posts are worried we are going to be waiting months

We ordered on the 27th of July and had a delivery date set for the 18th of September after that got our first delay that said it will be delivered on the 9th of October and now just got our second saying the 13th of November a further month and a half. Surely there is someone we can report this blatant theft of our money to?
I am not hopeful after reading all these complaints and the generic reply from who ever Nathan is will actually bring about any resolution to our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mattie
MattieMelbourne

Amazing service and products

Fantastic website, great product selection, quality of item is amazing. Easy to assemble. Excellent communication and super quick convenient shipping.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you find our website helpful. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again. :)

Ron L.
Ron L.Sydney, NSW

Linda Velvet Accent Chair

Linda Blue Velvet Armchair, bought for my daughter who loves it. It's comfortable and arrived quickly after online order. Also, bought the Queenie and Astor dinning chairs, both are very good quality and assembly is very simple.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Ron, we are grateful for your awesome review! We are glad that you and your daughter loved the armchairs and dining chairs and how easy it is to be assembled. Hoping to see you again soon!

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.
Regards,
Nathan

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.