Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

4.8 (1,922)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (64) · No (2,056)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,129)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1,878) · Not as advertised (51)
    4.8 (1,823)

Suiyi Z.
Suiyi Z.

Great experience

Delivery service was excellent. Products good value and high quality, we are really pleased with our purchase and would buy from lounge lovers again

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Easiest purchase and delivery in lockdown

My desk chair died (RIP) in lockdown and I needed something to sit on to work at my desk. I did a search for a “ghost” chair and came upon the Caspar Dining Chair at Lounge Lovers. I ordered it a few days ago and it arrived this morning. Was so easy, and the driver was easy to track and the updates from store made it such an easy purchasing experience. Thank you!

Romel B.
Romel B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent ordering and accurate delivery system

The ordering system online was smooth and flawless. The delivery was om time and the communication throughout was amazing. Love the product and customer service. Will surely order more stuff for my new home. Thanks and keep it up!!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community!

Dina
Dina

Love this arm chair! It uplifts the space with the rich colour and luxurious velvet fabric. Service is always 5⭐️

*I am very satisfied with the products available great!

*I am satisfied with the quality.

*The chairs were already assemble, how easy

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you love our furniture. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again :)

Great customer service

The customer service of the delivery guys has been outstanding! They were so friendly and helpful. There were no problems at all.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating!

Rowena Cooke
Rowena Cooke

Easy to order, fantastic customer service and communication. Love our new items!!

From ordering to delivery, first class all the way! Better than expected communication snd great products. Thank you so much.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thanks for the awesome review, Rowena! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Ali Taylor
Ali TaylorSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service

The whole purchase experience was perfect. Quick response from the moment I placed the order, great communication about delivery. And we love our new chairs! Happy days!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Ali, thank you for the 5-star review! Have a nice day :)

Trisha H.
Trisha H.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product

I ordered 2 chairs. Great communication and very prompt service. Exactly what I ordered and very comfortable furniture. Will definitely shop here again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Trisha, thank you for your great review! We’re so happy you loved your chair.

Sam B.
Sam B.Sydney, NSW

Product and service were exceptional

It's a really comfortable, beautiful couch. So easy to put together and the delivery man was efficient and friendly. Can't fault any of the process or the product!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Sam, we are grateful for your awesome review! We are glad that you loved the couch and how easy it is to be assembled. Hoping to see you again soon!

Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new chair

Absolutely fantastic from the easy online ordering, to the friendly service from Jenny.
She keep me informed about delivery so I wasn’t waiting all day.
To the delivery man who helped to carry the chair in as it was to big for me.
Thankyou lounge lovers I will be buying more from you. 5 stars
Donna L Berwick Vic

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you love our products. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again :)

Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful chairs and efficient delivery

Lounge lovers have a wonderful, on trend, affordable range of furniture.
We love our new dining chairs - they are great quality and delivery was so easy

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star! We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Alli
AlliMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and communication

Very happy with the items I received, easy to assemble and came with extra screws just in case. Delivery was very smooth and I received constants updates about the ETA of my delivery.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our product and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! :)

Laura
LauraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Lounge Lovers were so easy to contact when I needed yo change my delivery option. Fast and reliable delivery. And the products are beautiful. Will definitely be shopping here again

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our service. Hope you love your purchase :) See you soon!

Sam
Sam

Harriett 3 seater

Purchased this sofa online on Tuesday and was delivered Thursday! Could not be happier with purchase! Item is as described! Comfortable and the perfect size for my space! Delivery communication was nothing but exceptional 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ From me

Sasha
SashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Some hiccups

I ordered an assortment of furniture from lounge lovers. It was mostly a good experience of ordering, delivery and quality of items. Of the two concrete tables I ordered one had a minor crack and the other a major structural one. It was a bit frustrating speaking with different people on the phone to get a resolution and the replacement table took a few weeks to get here which was very inconvienient. The first delivery drivers were a bit gruff and unfriendly but the second ones were lovely. After complaining we were offered a $150 credit voucher which softened my feelings and led me to post this mostly positive review.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Sasha, we are so lucky to have an understanding and kind customer like you. Thank you for the positive rating! :)

Rattan Tv Unit

Amazing product with such good quality. I was looking at this product for a while and finally made the decision to male the purchase. Goes well with my style of my home amd the service is amazing.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Wow, thank you for loving the quality of our product. We can’t wait to have you back :)

Roberta
RobertaCentral Queensland, QLD

Easy shopping and delivery process

Helpful staff with my questions with on line order. As I’m currently interstate I wasn’t able to receive my order in person however it was an easy process with a family member able to assist.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Roberta, thank you for your positive feedback. See you again soon! :)

Exactly what I was after!

Great communication from Lounge Lovers Online via email and text. Ordered 6 dining chairs - 3 were delivered already assembled (an extra bonus!) and the other 3 in safe boxes. Delivery men were legends - willing to bring the chairs up stairs to my apartment.
Love that they have a little link letting you know where the drivers are/which stop you are on their route!

Long wait but happy with 3 seater couch

We ordered a 3 seater leather couch towards the end of 2020, unfortunately experienced many delays before receiving the product. The team were very helpful communicating during this time, offering additional discounts. Received the couch now, delivery service was outstanding (really can’t say enough how friendly and helpful they were).

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for commending our delivery team and for taking the time to give us a positive review. Hope to see you again soon! :)

Erin CookSydney, NSW

Awful experience, would never shop with Lounge Lovers again

Order number: SO0155047.
Has since been delayed again.
Thanks,
Erin

Briana
Briana Sydney, NSW

Amazing quality products and incredible service I am extremely happy with my experience with lounge lovers

Amazimg service and excellent quality of there products thanks so much lounge lovers. Cannot wait to purchase more products very happy

Leechez
Leechez

Love my armchairs

Love my new armchairs, well manufactured, great colour and fabric, arrived safely and quickly, great communication with the company regarding delivery.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for your generous rating! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Carly
CarlySydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happy

The whole process from order to delivery was simple and easy, with quick responses to any questions.

The Bronte sofa is absolutely beautiful and very comfortable.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Carly, thank you for your great review! We’re so happy you loved your Bronte sofa. :)

Exceptional service from start to finish

Their app is awesome - tells you where your delivery is at on delivery day. They text snd call, keep you in the loop all the time. Very polite drivers. Thanks.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for the kind words, Kristen! We’re so happy that the delivery went so smoothly.

Happy
HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeding expectations.

Found store on the net. Everything went to plan with early delivery. Very efficient service and on line contact. Delivery guys very helpful. Product is exactly what I ordered.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for your positive feedback. See you again soon! :)