Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

4.9 (1,992)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (50) · No (2,082)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,139)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2,139) · Not as advertised
    4.9 (1,893)

Megg
MeggSydney, NSW

Amazing service, beautiful pieces

Such great prices available that are surprising affordable, but most of all amazing customer service and delivery team! Would recommend :)

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

On behalf of us all at Loungelovers customer service, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our store! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience.

Zoe
ZoeSouthwest, VIC

Love it!

I was really impressed with the communication I received from Jenny regarding my order and defiantly wasn’t disappointed when it arrived, it was exactly what I was hoping for! Very satisfied customer. Thank you :)

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. :)

Fred
FredGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best communication and efficiency.

The entire process of purchase and delivery was very efficient. The communication we received for delivery was the best we’ve experienced.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for the kind words, Fred! We’re so happy your purchase went so smoothly.

Dream Couch!

Gorgeous couch, great service with ample updates and tracking. Great communication from the team and helpful drivers! Plan to buy from them again when we move!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you love our furniture. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again. :)

NicolaL
NicolaLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer and product excellence

Fantastic quality for the price. Though our table was on pre-order we had excellent communication from placing our order right through to delivery. Couldn’t recommend Lounge Lovers more highly.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you very much for the recommendation. We are glad that you love the product and you're happy with our service. Hoping to see you soon again :)

Rachel L.
Rachel L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my table!

The service is wonderful, I was given delivery updates continually in these trying times. The customer service is why I’ll be back

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for your generous rating, Rachel! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Sean S.
Sean S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome coffee table.

I was searching for a Noguchi replica coffee table, however, all the stores I found had wait lists and some had poor reviews for delivery.
I stumbled upon Lounge Lovers, which was actually located in my neighbouring suburb (okay, their warehouse was further away).. snd they had one in stock, in the right colour and with delivery and purchase price still cheaper than other places.
Placing the online order was a breeze as was the confirmation and delivery tracking. It arrived as promised and I could track it all the way, pretty much like Uber!
Cracking result and the delivery guys were really friendly.
Highly recommend Lounge Lovers.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Sean, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and our product. Can’t wait to have you back for your next purchase. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

Sharna S.
Sharna S.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our new dining chairs and the customer service was amazing! Thank you Jenny for all of your help.

It was very straight forward navigating the website. Very satisfied with the product availability and the best price in comparison to other online store selling the same product.
Very happy with the quality of the product.
No assembly required.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you find our website helpful. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again. :)

Bec Stenner
Bec StennerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

A big thank you to the team for such amazing customer service and great products.
Delivery was seamless and communication was outstanding.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

You are most welcome! Thank you for the 5-star review! Have a nice day :)

Brandon P.
Brandon P.South East Queensland, QLD

Opus Marble Coffee & Side tables!

It was a pleasure dealing with Lounge lovers especially Jenny who provided ongoing updates prior to shipment which was extremely helpful.

Connor who delivered the products was extremely helpful and delivered these beautiful tables.

The quality of the tables appears very strong and durable especially when they’re half price! You can’t beat the deal!

Hayjane
Hayjane

Quality For Sure

Our new lounge was delivered on the day and time it said it would and it’s so beautiful. Very happy!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Wow, thank you for loving the quality of our lounge. We can’t wait to have you back :)

jerry_z
jerry_zAU

Good product and service

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing! We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star! We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Exceptional customer service

From ordering to delivery we found lounge lovers to provide exceptional customer service. Very impressed with the quality of communication

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future xx

Joel
JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience

Really well priced & good quality products, the team were helpful, the delivery process is excellent, good communication. Overall a great experience!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review! :)

Regie
RegieSydney, NSW

Top service

Such a quick and seamless experience, they kept me updated the entire time and set up the couch so quickly when they arrived. Took away the packaging too, which is one less thing to stress about!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our service. Hope you love your purchase :) See you soon!

Agnes N.
Agnes N.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional service

Great service. Always informing me when my item have shipped and accurate delivery time. I will definitely order again. Excellent team

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for the kind words, Agnes! We’re so happy that the delivery of your items went so smoothly.

Mary Todarello
Mary TodarelloSydney, NSW

Prompt Service

I purchased the Munro bed head. The price and quality is great. Jenny kept me updated with the delivery. Fantastic.

SJH
SJH

Amazing service!

First time customer & extremely impressed. The communication was excellent, ordering was very straight forward. Took less than a week to get 8 chairs delivered. The day of delivery I was kept informed every step of the way. I will certainly use lounge lovers again. Highly recommend!

Annie
AnnieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful furniture, excellent delivery service

We ordered a bed head and couch. The service was exceptional. Communication the whole way through and delivered on time. Very happy with our new pieces wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Dom
DomSydney, NSW

Quick Service and Great Quality

Product came quickly, considering lockdowns.

The delivery guy was really friendly and the tracking was very accurate. The entertainment unit was sturdy and high quality.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! Thanks for sharing!

Exactly as described

The product was exactly as pictured and described. The communication regarding delivery was outstanding. I could not be happier. I would purchase from Lounge Lovers again without hesitation.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for your generous rating, Vanessa! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. See you soon!

Perfect colour and great service

It’s trepidatious buying a sofa online but the fabric quality and colour are exactly as we hoped. Service was seamless and friendly from store to delivery team

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our product and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Darshana
DarshanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service, despite delays out of their control

My partner and I furnished our kitchen and dining area with the Cuba range, it was easy to find what we were looking for in store even after searching initially online and the quality was exactly as expected. Assembly was straightforward and quick.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

So happy to know that you are happy with our product. We hope to have business with you again soon!

Very happy with my bar stools!

I was very satisfied with the ease with which I was able to purchase my stools. I knew what I wanted and found them very easily on the website. The stools were delivered today and are exactly as I expected.communication regarding delivery was apt and helpful.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you love the stools. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again.

Renae
RenaeHunter Region, NSW

Perfect Lounge I’d been looking for a long time for

Purchased my lounge through messaging online the process was made so easy and simple to purchase keeped me updated the whole time up to day of delivery with updates lounge was delivered on the day and on time the delivery drivers very friendly and we are so happy with our lounge we chose I’d definitely recommend lounge lovers we had a great experience

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us and we really appreciate it.
We are very glad to know you are happy and satisfied with the product and service.
Hoping to see you again soon! xx