Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

Don’t expect to receive your order in time.

I ordered my dining table and 10 chairs in August. I was promised a September 19 delivery date that got pushed back 4 times to eventually October. Frustrating, but we were accommodating and let the team know we can’t have anymore delays as we need to travel 2 hours to our house to receive the order. Finally the week comes and I get a confirmation of delivery - great! They day comes and I’m eagerly tracking the delivery and 20 minutes before it’s due to arrive I get a call to say my chairs aren’t on the truck with no explanation why or when I might get them. Frustrated and annoyed is the kindest way to put this! Don’t order anything from lounge lovers, they over promise and under deliver.

Voldy
VoldyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Niagra velvet dining chair

It’s a beautiful chair. However in the process of assembling it (attaching the legs) I came into the problem of the holes in the fabric not being clearly defined enough to get the screw in. And as a result I had to cut the fabric to be able to do so! This took me about 30 mins. And as a result I’m quite annoyed and the positive feelings I had upon its initial arrival have disappeared. Very disappointed. As, I shouldn’t have to be making amendments to the furniture!!! Long-time LL fan (got my first couch from there, the tan leather Hugo) but am very very disappointed and won’t be returning my business.

Michael
MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Horrible just horrible.

Ordered in March. They couldn’t deliver to our address so we changed it to our friends house. Arrived in September. They messed up the order and delivered the wrong colour.

Hi Michael,
We are sorry to hear this. Would you be able to send us your order details and we can investigate this as soon as possible for you.

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already delayed twice and now after reading these posts are worried we are going to be waiting months

We ordered on the 27th of July and had a delivery date set for the 18th of September after that got our first delay that said it will be delivered on the 9th of October and now just got our second saying the 13th of November a further month and a half. Surely there is someone we can report this blatant theft of our money to?
I am not hopeful after reading all these complaints and the generic reply from who ever Nathan is will actually bring about any resolution to our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Buyer beware

Ange
Ange

I would not recommend purchasing from lounge lovers

It was my first online purchase with lounge lovers and I was hugely disappointed.
When my delivery was due, I received a phone call extremely late the evening before that my delivery was cancelled without any reason, I was not given any other options.
This is disappointed as i waited a whole month for my sofas and I also took a whole day of work.
I tried to obtain a refund but it was not offered at all.
Management has not contacted me to apologise or give me any other options.
In my opinion if you require your items I wouldn’t rely on your items being delivered.

Erin CookSydney, NSW

Awful experience, would never shop with Lounge Lovers again

Order number: SO0155047.
Has since been delayed again.
Thanks,
Erin

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.

KenSydney, NSW

BEWARE - Do not recommend -Delivery Delays on Dining Set

Ordered a Dining set online, with delivery due in 4 weeks. On the morning of the delivery I received a call advising that the chairs would be delivered, but the table is not coming. Assuming this was an oversight, I then learned that table would not be arriving for another TWO MONTHS. Delivery people advised there were no tables at all in stock at the warehouse. So three months in total delivery time.

So here I am with chairs but no table, which is absolutely useless. It is appalling that they take your money and then lie about the delivery date. Incompetent at best, dishonest at worst.

In my experience, I would highly recommend that you do not buy from lounge lovers and instead shop with a more reputable and reliable seller.

Hi Ken,
We are so sorry to hear this. Would you be able to send us your order details and we can investigate this as soon as possible for you.

Happy to Nathan - Order No SO0156022
Thanks,

Other Furniture Shops

They promise but fail to deliver

Hi Nathan - the sales order number is SO0146434

They Won’t Call You Back, You Must Chase

Hi Zach,

Zach
Zach

SO0140686

Shannon jones
Shannon jonesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BEWARE if using a gift voucher

Provide you with a gift voucher and then months down the track send you a letter of demand for payment. Keep all of your records if you use a voucher through this company.

Andie C.
Andie C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shockingly poor customer service

Hi Andie,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team and our warehouse. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further,