Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (2)
KDubs
KDubsGippsland, VIC

Good product but incredibly annoying customer service

I wouldn’t recommend or buy from Lounge Lovers again. Happy with the 4 stools I received but they were split into 2 deliveries as one wasn’t available even though the website said they were all there. I received about 8 text msgs in the space of an hour to organize delivery, the same one over and over again asking me to confirm which was incredibly annoying and bordering on harrasssment, as well as several msgs bothering me to leave a review afterwards. I ended up blocking “Jenny” from my phone. Never had such annoying and incessant hounding service from a company before.
No body enjoys this.

Product Appearance As advertised

Hi KDubs,
Thank you for flagging this issue with us, and I apologise for the numerous text messages sent.
Regards,
Nathan

Delivery days not flexible

I ordered a sofa and unfortunately lounge lovers will not deliver on a day other than a friday in my area. I selected to speak to someone if I could not find a suitable time however the customer care team just said theres nothing they can do about delivery to my area on a different day other than Fridays. Just wanted to share so if you order you will need to make sure you can accommodate their delivery days and book a day off work since there are no options or flexibility for delivery days.

Hi Mikhaila,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. If you do need anything resolved still please reply with your Sales Order details and we will investigate further.
Regards,
Nathan

Other Furniture Shops

Shan93
Shan93Central Queensland, QLD

Cheap product and cheap quality

I purchased the natural bentwood chairs which we collected from a warehouse and didn’t open until we arrived home (6hrs away) the chairs showed all join marks of the wood, the base was a plywood bottom and the colour was a honey yellow not a nice natural colour. They were very light weight which also felt cheap. Very disappointed. Look nice from a distance that’s about it. Customer service very hard to contact and no one to call. Slow reply’s. Nothing like the pictures

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Long Lead, Unreliable delivery, Bad instructions

Website said next day delivery to metro but I had to wait 4 weeks for my armchair to arrive. The second delivery of a sofa took 2 weeks and I got a call several days to tell me that the date I had chosen wasn't available. I had to change my work schedule for this and completely lost confidence in the brand. Assembly instructions and construction marks on product look dodgy and unprofessional, though I didn't take any point off for these as I didn't expect more for the price.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Furniture Shops

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Response times / delivery process terrible

Response times to enquiries was only so so, and the delivery to QLD was a joke, with promises clearly made on untruth. Never again. Furniture nice, but not worth the frustration.

Product Appearance As advertised