Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (968)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (954)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (860) · Not as advertised (21)

BrankaC

BrankaCSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and quality

The product range is beautiful and makes it hard to make a choice. Due to covid we had to wait a bit longer than usual to receive our items but the team always kept in touch and the service couldn’t have been better. Then when we got our rug the wait was DEFINITELY worth it as the quality is beautiful and we couldn’t be happier.

Molly

MollyVictoria

Customer service 10/10

Purchased 3 separate orders from lounge lovers before Christmas, all items were due to be available on different dates, but of course I wanted everything straight away! Jenny at lounge lovers made it very easy to communicate and seperate my orders to get them as soon as they were ready!! Their delivery time frames are accurate and I couldn’t be happier to deal with lounge lovers again! Great quality goods aswell! 10/10 for everything!

Shazi

ShaziSydney, NSW

Uncomfortable to sleep or sit on

I purchased the “Happy” 2-seater sofa bed and I regret it. Whilst the delivery was fine, the quality of the sofa is appalling. This is like sleeping on a sack filled with concrete and metal poles. The stuffing is virtually non-existent and you can feel the metal frame poking into you no matter what position you sleep in. Likewise when you sit on it, the fabric sags and it just feels like you are sitting on metal. DO NOT buy from this company. Overpriced and you will be forced to replace it with something actually functional.

MerryPete

MerryPete

Great occasional chair turn sofa

I would never have bought something like this without trying it first but on recent visit in store I checked out the Madrid armchair sofa and it was SO comfy! Very impressed. Bought online successfully and chose my own delivery time slot. It arrived today and very happy with the product. Delivery guys were super efficient and you get text updates the whole way along.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great products. Fantastic service.

Couldn’t be happier with everything LL did for me. Communication throughout entire process was excellent. There was a delay in delivery but I was well informed. Furniture arrived & everything is perfect.
I would highly recommend LL.

Rachael T

Rachael TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my pieces!

Ordered a table and ark dining chairs and absolutely love them! Great communication on their live chat, as well on the phone!
Quick delivery too - ordered on a Wednesday, and then delivered on the Friday.
Will be shopping here again soon!!

Effortless

Online ordering was seamless, the website was easy to use the the payment gateway was simple.

Really appreciate the speed of delivery and the personal messages regarding delivery day and window- so important when receiving large items.

Highly recommend Lounge Lovers!!

Rosie

Rosie

After a few hurdles with me moving house and the factory not being open I was dealt with by lovely consultants who understood my challenges, from the start to finish even the delivery man was patient and understanding and I would use them again. Great prices and products. Thankyou

terri smyrk

terri smyrkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy ✨

Thank you so much for such a great experience, your service and communication was fantastic, and the chair is even better in real life. I purchased this chair online, and I love it!!
I’m so happy, thank you so much.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Outstanding experience from start to finish

We recently purchased some new dining chairs, the staff in store were exceptionally helpful and we found the entire delivery process super polished. Constant up dates re delivery. I wouldn’t be buying my furniture anywhere else moving forward.

Unimpressed

Unimpressed

Love our new lounge

Our delivery was delayed by 4 days but communication was great via sms and delivery was hassle free. We have already moved the couch to a different abode ourselves and now know how sturdy it is since it needed major manoeuvring up a few flights of communal stairs! I’d recommend LoungeLivers based on my experience so far.

TERRIBLE customer service

The worst customer service of any company i’ve come across before. I contacted in Aug 2020 to request a replacement wheel for their armchair as it randomly snapped off. It has taken 7 months and I still haven’t received a replacement. It takes weeks to get a response to any email communication (despite multiple follow-ups) and when you call the customer service line, a pre-recorded message tells you to call back in a specific one hour window the following week. When calling in that window, there is no response. Do not recommend buying from Lounge Lovers if you might need to contact them for any reason.

CIT

CITSydney, NSW

Perfect couch, Impeccable customer service

Found my lounge online, checked it out in store. Ordered online. The couch is perfect, I love it. Customer service was impeccable. Very smooth from finding my couch to delivery. Will be recommending this company to family and friends.

Mick

Mick South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service n product!!!

yes it was allgood the product and service was great i will be buying again and recommending this company to friends n family

Linda J.

Linda J.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

I love my new dining table and the quality of customer service from ordering to delivery. Delivery team was very professional of handling marble table and friendly as well.
Will definitely come back to Longe lovers for another purchase in future.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

The service provided by Jenny was great - I misread the invoice and made an enquiry which was quickly addressed in a very friendly manner - the coffee table arrived right on time with plenty of friendly texts in ETA!

Maria Antinozzi

Maria Antinozzi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love my chairs and stools

I shopped online I founded the lounge lovers website easy to shop as well the call Center . The chair and the stools are amazing are made from Indonesia with nice oak wood and leather handmade that give to my kitchen an enuque look

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the Linda armchair

The chair colour is identical to the online photos. It is very comfortable and the purchase and delivery process was simple and streamlined and we were kept informed at all times. Would recommend and purchase again from Lounge Lovers.

Ashley

Ashley

Great service!

Great service from Lounge Lovers. I liked having the option of picking the delivery date myself and getting up to date notifications via text.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Quality and service is amazing

The quality of of the table we bought is amazing and the service was second to none! Will definitely shop here again