Lounge Lovers Online store

3.3

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer!

Incredible customer service, with flexible delivery options and well priced products.
I found the website really easy to navigate, and appreciated the stock availability.
I’ve had a great experience making my purchase with Lounge Lovers.

Sofa bed is great!

Store was super easy to navigate and I recovered a lot of updates about the delivery and shipment. The delivery was smooth and the men very kind and helpful! The Kobe sofas bed looks fantastic and does the job. A little firm in the base, but I added a mattress topper which is perfect for slightly Longer stays

Long Lead, Unreliable delivery, Bad instructions

Website said next day delivery to metro but I had to wait 4 weeks for my armchair to arrive. The second delivery of a sofa took 2 weeks and I got a call several days to tell me that the date I had chosen wasn't available. I had to change my work schedule for this and completely lost confidence in the brand. Assembly instructions and construction marks on product look dodgy and unprofessional, though I didn't take any point off for these as I didn't expect more for the price.

Des

DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Modern sofa bed at a great price

Happy with the quick delivery and great price.
Online store was easy to navigate. Phone serve was also friendly and helpful with stock levels. Surprised how modern and good value this sofa bed was.

Helena Klapas

Helena KlapasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Round Coffee tables are the best !

I am so happy with my purchase, it’s not just a coffee table but a statement piece ! I have never before had a round coffee table and am loving it so much !

User

UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item completely different. Bad communication. Originally given the wrong item.

I ordered the Stockholm console table from Lounge lovers. Picked it up from the warehouse, given an entirely different console table. Went back and picked up the correct one - which is completely different to the stock photo. Poorly made, big and bulky compared to the stock photo, measurements were incorrect and different to the original item I’d purchased. So hard to get onto customer service who kept diverting me to other areas, before telling me to email and would be in touch within 24hrs. Would not recommend buying from here.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Comfy but poor quality

I hate incompetence!

I hate incompetence!Sanctuary Lakes

Only purchase this sofa bed if you enjoy sitting on a hard rock!

Wow, what a huge disappointment it has been purchasing the Jetson 3 Seat Sofa Bed, looked so good in the photos, but after 2 hours of putting the sofa together, my wife and I were so excited to use the sofa only for the joy to turn into tears at how rock hard it was. It's literally a very painful experience to sit on this thing, don't even ask me what it would be like to sleep on. Shame on Lounge Lovers selling me this clearly defective product and asking me to throw away my hard earned money especially in this terrible financial climate we are living in. Even made a complaint to admin staff which to my amazement went completely ignored! Will never go anywhere near this business again!

Marine dining table

Marine dining tableGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and delivery

Great delivery service and product come with zero damage. Was ordered online and lounge lovers where clear with delivery time and date. Date was not changed once set. We live in an apartment and was take right to the door step

Joshua F.

Joshua F.Sydney, NSW

Great furniture great service!

Lounge lovers went above and beyond. I bought a hamptons lounge, Gatsby dining table and velvet chairs. All have received big compliments. Their furniture is exquisite and their service is very professional. I will recommend to my friends.

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Faulty and delayed

2 out of the 6 chairs they delivered were faulty. The rest of the delivery is 6 weeks delayed. No communication from them. When I call no one understands what is going on. Shocking customer service.

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great quality products and exceptional service

From the second I purchased my item online to the item being delivered to my door the service level was second to none!
So very impressed, can’t wait to shop again!

Fantastic lounge choice!!!!

This couch is the comfiest lounge set I have ever sat on! I have made such a good choice to shop with lounge lovers. The service from the time I ordered to delivery was exceptional. I will definitely be shopping with longe lovers again.

VLL

VLLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hidden fees for deliveries and poor communication

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Very sorry for your experience. Thank you for sharing the valuable feedback. This is not the usual Lounge Lovers experience, we are continually working on improving the service.
Regards,

Missy

MissySydney, NSW

Lounge lovers modular sofa - flimsy construction, cheap fabric, poor customer service.

Regards,

Jess

JessSydney, NSW

Great quality furniture and top service

I ordered a dining table and it was delivered on the weekend. Throughout the process it was easy to order and great, clear communication on delivery status and friendly service delivered to my home door. The table was also easy to assembled with clear instructions and no faults on the product.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi, Jess. Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review for us. It is great to hear you had such a positive experience. Best wishes, Xavier.