Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 4 of 36)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (705)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (693)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (634) · Not as advertised (16)

Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality for the price

Online store easy to navigate. Furniture So easy to assemble, informative instructions. Great quality for the price. Will be a return shopper.

Carla C.

Carla C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refreshing experience!

Website was easy to use.

Responsive, polite, accommodating and my coffee table is exactly what I expected. Very happy, will be a return customer.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Bar stool

Bar stool was exactly as shown online. Well made and easy to assemble. Customer service and delivery were very professional.

Nicky

NickySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love our new Lounge!

Perfectly describes item online, quick and friendly delivery service, easy assembly, absolutely inlove with our new lounge! Can’t wait to purchase more furniture from here ☺️

Mandyl

MandylSydney, NSW

Taylors bar stools highly recommend!!

I ordered 4 of the taylors stools from the Lounge Lovers website. The order process was seamless - I was kept up to date with delivery date and time throughout the process the stools look absolutely great too. Would definitely recommend.

Carly

CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cement side table

It was extremely easy to navigate through the lounge lovers online store.
I was looking for a cement side table and I found the exact one that I was after. I am extremely impressed with the quality and the sturdiness of the table. It looks great and compliments my living space. I had no difficulties assembling the table myself. Thank you for an amazing product.

Cosy Armchair !

I got my product on sale, the delivery process was user friendly, trackable and on time.

Material was good quality and easy to assemble with a cordless drill.

It’s going to be the perfect armchair to curl up with my cat and a good book — very happy

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Smooth Transaction and Great Chair!

Purchase was smooth, chair is good quality and delivery was well coordinated. I liked being able to track the delivery.

Raegan

RaeganSydney, NSW

My chairs arrived on time and fit perfectly - They’re great quality and I’m over the moon with the product and service

It was easy to find what I needed and at a good price point - no assembly was needed which was a big plus!

First time customer

First time customerHunter Region, NSW

Finally found something different to all the other designs out there!

After spending so much time looking for the right style, size and design I finally found Lounge Lovers online! Quality and ease.

Stephanie M.

Stephanie M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new perfect piece of furniture

Found this perfect piece after searching my sites. Surprisingly super easy to assemble on my own and really appreciated the timely and continued communications from LL

Jiville L.

Jiville L.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy to order and quick delivery! Love my new table!

Friendly online site, easy delivery process with ability to reschedule delivery. Easy assembly and delivery team nice and explained how to do so.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great service and clear communication about delivery

I was very satisfied with the product. Was delivered in perfect condition. Ones regularly sent texts to let me know when product would arrive. Highly recommend

Rattan chairs

Great chairs, even better service. very satisfied with the quality and look. Delivery and the tracking system was really helpful.

Would highly recommend

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Great couch, great service!

Delivery was fast and efficient, the guys were excellent and really appreciated the text updates. Also love the couch, super comfy!

Jordan

JordanSydney, NSW

Love our new sofa bed. Delivery was hassle free and on time.

Easy website to navigate
Very satisfied with the sofa bed range
The quality was exceptional
Delivery was on time and hassle free

Caitlyn

CaitlynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service!

Excellent service!

Great service, efficient and communicated the entire way. Well packaged product. Very pleased with the product, great value and quality.

Russell D.

Russell D.

Best price for quality

Third time l have used Lounge Lovers. Always quality and delivery guys are great. Always tell friends about this company.

Amazing Customer Service!

Lounge lovers went above and beyond with making sure I was happy with my products. And got my order to me super fast with no hassles. We love our new bar stools!
Thanks you so much, will definitely be ordering from you again!!