Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

3.0

Awesome products and OUTSTANDING customer service

I recently purchased a beautiful concrete coffee tables from Lounge Lovers. Upon assembly, I noticed a chip in the concrete. Lounge Lovers were amazing. They scoured Aus to locate a replacement immediately

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Long delays, difficult returns, disappointing service

Ellen M

Ellen MSydney, NSW

Immediate and efficient customer service

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff to assist with any problems or issues highlighted. Received full refund for a purchase of a bed base/frame when goods were returned unfortunately due to inaccessibility to the upstairs bedroom. Easy navigation with all Enquiries.

Tara M.

Tara M.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful lounge. Perfect service

Beautiful lounge. Initially it arrived with damage to the chaise. A technician assessed it and the chaise was replaced. No drama or hassle. Lovely delivery guys. Beautiful quality and perfect service.

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic services all around!

Fantastic customer service as I ordered a couch too big for my apartment the team were super accommodating to exchange the couch for a smaller one! Delivery team were also great as they set the couch up for me on arrival taking all of the rubbish with them. Will definitely be a returning customer!!

Jan

JanVictoria

Dodgy products and terrible customer service

Purchased a table and chairs off the website and had two of the chairs break within a week of purchase. Went through a painful process of trying to exchange the chairs only to find that there were no suitable replacements. Then arranged to refund the chairs and found customer service very unprofessional, scheduling a pick up before confirming dates. Will not buy from here again. Great way to waste a lot of time...

Lily Daniell

Lily DaniellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and customer service

Very happy with lounge lovers, was initially sent A defective item, however they re-issued a new one immediately and were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. We love our TV Unit Which was super easy to assemble ourselves. We will be recommending lounge lovers to our friends.

Appalling Returns policy

I bought an ottoman for my lounge and when I got it home, it looked too big next the rest of the furniture so it was repacked carefully and I applied for a refund. Despite the website saying if you change your mind Or it’s just not right you can return within 14 days, I was told if the box was opened, it could not be returned! I have never heard of such a ridiculous policy. How can you tell if it is not right if it never comes out if the box.

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Poor quality tv unit, rude customer service despite 10/10 for delivery

Otis TV unit looks very cheap quality in real life. Would not recommend. Extremely rude staff in customer service team. Not hassle free returns as stated. It has to be unopened in the box which seems absurd as you need to open and assemble it to see how it looks. A real shame considering the fast delivery and great communication up until that point

Nice console.

We had a look at the store first and order it online.
Nice quality. It looks good in our foyer and fast delivery, nice driver, reasonable delivery charge. Very easy to assemble.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Worse product and experience

You should re-consider purchasing from Lounge Lovers. The quality of their products are very poor and their warranty services are worse. I would not recommend them to anyone. You're better off buying from Kmart.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Beware!

Faulty product

Kelsey Drew

I’ve also just received my replacement cover and it looks exactly the same as the faulty one I received, the stitching in white and linen is yellow tinge. So disappointing.

Kelsey Drew

I purchased lounge in January and it’s now mid May and hasn’t been resolved. They are refusing to give refund on a faulty item.

Emma

EmmaAustralian Capital Territory

Don’t buy anything here until you read this

I purchased six dining chairs about 2 months ago. They arrived and every one of them was mouldy and stained. I have not received a refund as they say they need to collect chairs first, but they are not arranging a pick up for damaged chairs. I have called them and emailed them several times about matter but they never respond. I would not recommend anyone going through this experience. Don’t buy a thing from these people!

lovehursty77

lovehursty77Sydney, NSW

Quality product and Amazing after sales service

The after sales support and warranty has been second to none. I have never had a company deal with issues so well. The only feedback would be the email system it is hard to follow the email trail with the system you use. But over all a big 5 from me

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Worst sofa we have ever had

Love my table!

The marble bronte is a stunning looking table, I always get comments! Very happy, although it’s very heavy i feel that definitely contributes to its quality. I recommend the guys from loungelovers assemble it. Although we had to return our first table because there was a problem with the seal on the surface, they replaced it and assembled it and we are very happy! Thankyou

Nancy Vu

Nancy VuSydney, NSW

Ossa TV unit

Our first product (Ossa TV unit) arrived damage but lounge lovers were promptly able to replace it without any issues. Thumps up for good service. The product itself is as of high quality as shown on the website.

Product Appearance As advertised

Lovely chairs - great delivery - unfortunately one is faulty and Lounge lovers are messing me around on replacement!

Purchased 6 wishbone chairs from the online store - simple transaction - was happy with first one I opened - it looks beautiful - but unfortunately when I opened the others 10 days after delivery I found one was damaged - and lounge lovers are now messing me around on replacement. I sent photos of pilling on the seat and a crushed area, but they keep saying they are escalating my case but have not agreed to replace it - because they have a 14 day returns window - when I pointed out that 10 days was less than 2 weeks - I still got my case is being escalated. So at the moment my advice is not to purchase anything from them.

So chic

I’m satisfied with the arm chair I’ve purchased, so comfortable to use and I super love the colour too which is dusty pink, so chic! Thank you Lounge Lovers team!