Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store

4.1

Awesome products and OUTSTANDING customer service

I recently purchased a beautiful concrete coffee tables from Lounge Lovers. Upon assembly, I noticed a chip in the concrete. Lounge Lovers were amazing. They scoured Aus to locate a replacement immediately

Ellen M

Ellen MSydney, NSW

Immediate and efficient customer service

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff to assist with any problems or issues highlighted. Received full refund for a purchase of a bed base/frame when goods were returned unfortunately due to inaccessibility to the upstairs bedroom. Easy navigation with all Enquiries.

Tara M.

Tara M.Hunter Region, NSW

Beautiful lounge. Perfect service

Beautiful lounge. Initially it arrived with damage to the chaise. A technician assessed it and the chaise was replaced. No drama or hassle. Lovely delivery guys. Beautiful quality and perfect service.

Ella

EllaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic services all around!

Fantastic customer service as I ordered a couch too big for my apartment the team were super accommodating to exchange the couch for a smaller one! Delivery team were also great as they set the couch up for me on arrival taking all of the rubbish with them. Will definitely be a returning customer!!

Lily Daniell

Lily DaniellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and customer service

Very happy with lounge lovers, was initially sent A defective item, however they re-issued a new one immediately and were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. We love our TV Unit Which was super easy to assemble ourselves. We will be recommending lounge lovers to our friends.

Appalling Returns policy

I bought an ottoman for my lounge and when I got it home, it looked too big next the rest of the furniture so it was repacked carefully and I applied for a refund. Despite the website saying if you change your mind Or it’s just not right you can return within 14 days, I was told if the box was opened, it could not be returned! I have never heard of such a ridiculous policy. How can you tell if it is not right if it never comes out if the box.

Nice console.

We had a look at the store first and order it online.
Nice quality. It looks good in our foyer and fast delivery, nice driver, reasonable delivery charge. Very easy to assemble.

lovehursty77

lovehursty77Sydney, NSW

Quality product and Amazing after sales service

The after sales support and warranty has been second to none. I have never had a company deal with issues so well. The only feedback would be the email system it is hard to follow the email trail with the system you use. But over all a big 5 from me

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Worst sofa we have ever had

Love my table!

The marble bronte is a stunning looking table, I always get comments! Very happy, although it’s very heavy i feel that definitely contributes to its quality. I recommend the guys from loungelovers assemble it. Although we had to return our first table because there was a problem with the seal on the surface, they replaced it and assembled it and we are very happy! Thankyou

Nancy Vu

Nancy VuSydney, NSW

Ossa TV unit

Our first product (Ossa TV unit) arrived damage but lounge lovers were promptly able to replace it without any issues. Thumps up for good service. The product itself is as of high quality as shown on the website.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Lovely chairs - great delivery - unfortunately one is faulty and Lounge lovers are messing me around on replacement!

Purchased 6 wishbone chairs from the online store - simple transaction - was happy with first one I opened - it looks beautiful - but unfortunately when I opened the others 10 days after delivery I found one was damaged - and lounge lovers are now messing me around on replacement. I sent photos of pilling on the seat and a crushed area, but they keep saying they are escalating my case but have not agreed to replace it - because they have a 14 day returns window - when I pointed out that 10 days was less than 2 weeks - I still got my case is being escalated. So at the moment my advice is not to purchase anything from them.

So chic

I’m satisfied with the arm chair I’ve purchased, so comfortable to use and I super love the colour too which is dusty pink, so chic! Thank you Lounge Lovers team!

Annie H.

Annie H.Illawarra, NSW

Perfect customer service always very prompt with emails and phone calls.

Online store was really easy to navigate. The products are great and affordable prices. The furniture was easy to assemble too. Very happy and will purchase again through Lounge Lovers.

Satisfied customer

Satisfied customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Kitchen stools

After much searching we eventually found the stools we love at loungelovers. The sales team were most efficient at answering our queries and helpful with our order. On receipt of the stools the quality and standard was much to be desired. On contacting customer service and expressing our concerns they were very understanding and obliging and no hesitation in exchanging the faulty stools

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to share on your overall Lounge Lovers experience. Thank you for leaving your lovely feedback and we look forward to passing on your kind words.

Cheers!

Excellent service and communication

Great service and communication from the time of purchase. Easy to contact for returns and done in a timely manner. Very easy to work with Lounge Lovers - highly recommend the store.

Joyce T.

Joyce T.Sydney, NSW

The sofa look good ! We love it!

This is prefect. The size , price and everything. This is just fit our living room, look great and comfort. The size is great even a guest can sleep over night on it. even this is not a sofa bed. So we love it.

inside story

inside storySouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty - after sale service

Vanessa S.

Vanessa S.Melbourne

excellent customer service

I’ve always been satisfied LoungeLover products. An item I bought was defective however and when I contacted the company about it I was immediately offered a replacement. Awesome service really!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Vanessa, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us and we are so happy we could turn your experience into a positive one. Best Wishes Julianne