Lounge Lovers Online store

2.3

Barb

BarbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading delivery information

I ordered the Coco Sideboard and Marina Round Coffee Table on 29 August, the website stated that delivery would be 1 to 2 days. After I ordered and paid the full amount I was advised delivery wouldn’t be until 4 December. Not good enough!

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer!

Incredible customer service, with flexible delivery options and well priced products.
I found the website really easy to navigate, and appreciated the stock availability.
I’ve had a great experience making my purchase with Lounge Lovers.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

delay service and poor customer service all fraud

Thalia  Castillon

Thalia CastillonCanberra 2600, ACT

Always see lounge in person

The lounge isn’t as easy to bend as it shows in the “ Happy 2 Seat Sofa Bed“ video. Add more struggling grunts and body bending in awkward angles to make it into a bended lounge and you’ve got something more accurate or just have a plus one help you bend your lounge. The colour is also more of a blue rather than a concrete grey, which is much harder to match the room around than the displayed grey colour.

• +1

Sofa bed is great!

Store was super easy to navigate and I recovered a lot of updates about the delivery and shipment. The delivery was smooth and the men very kind and helpful! The Kobe sofas bed looks fantastic and does the job. A little firm in the base, but I added a mattress topper which is perfect for slightly Longer stays

Long Lead, Unreliable delivery, Bad instructions

Website said next day delivery to metro but I had to wait 4 weeks for my armchair to arrive. The second delivery of a sofa took 2 weeks and I got a call several days to tell me that the date I had chosen wasn't available. I had to change my work schedule for this and completely lost confidence in the brand. Assembly instructions and construction marks on product look dodgy and unprofessional, though I didn't take any point off for these as I didn't expect more for the price.

Des

DesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Modern sofa bed at a great price

Happy with the quick delivery and great price.
Online store was easy to navigate. Phone serve was also friendly and helpful with stock levels. Surprised how modern and good value this sofa bed was.

Dissappointed customer

Dissappointed customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rudest head office who take zero responsibility

Do not purchase from this company.
I could talk to 5 different ways they have stuffed me around, but this company has taken enough of my energy.
Awful customer service with zero responsibility for delivery delays and delivering incorrect items. No urgency to rectify issues. Zero accountability.
Specifically told "apologizing wont change anything so i wont".
I have tried to resolve this with Lounge Lovers and they seem to not give a rats about putting themselves out at all to solve a stuff up made by them. Instead, the customer must continue to suffer.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Still yet to have a solution. Was promised the manager at head office would call at 9am this morning. No surprises, another dissappointment and zero customer service.
Take my money and dont deliver my goods. Thanks heapppsssss

Maz

MazMelbourne

Awful Do Not Order Online

Be warned if all the parts arrive, great but if They don’t and you need help from customer service you will be sent around in circles. Holes are not drilled in chairs, find out first if you needs to drill holes in any furniture yourself. Also if parts missing, Again customer service is bad!! I would never buy from lounge lovers again.

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Poor quality tv unit, rude customer service despite 10/10 for delivery

Otis TV unit looks very cheap quality in real life. Would not recommend. Extremely rude staff in customer service team. Not hassle free returns as stated. It has to be unopened in the box which seems absurd as you need to open and assemble it to see how it looks. A real shame considering the fast delivery and great communication up until that point

Helena Klapas

Helena KlapasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Round Coffee tables are the best !

I am so happy with my purchase, it’s not just a coffee table but a statement piece ! I have never before had a round coffee table and am loving it so much !

User

UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Item completely different. Bad communication. Originally given the wrong item.

I ordered the Stockholm console table from Lounge lovers. Picked it up from the warehouse, given an entirely different console table. Went back and picked up the correct one - which is completely different to the stock photo. Poorly made, big and bulky compared to the stock photo, measurements were incorrect and different to the original item I’d purchased. So hard to get onto customer service who kept diverting me to other areas, before telling me to email and would be in touch within 24hrs. Would not recommend buying from here.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Comfy but poor quality

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Worse product and experience

You should re-consider purchasing from Lounge Lovers. The quality of their products are very poor and their warranty services are worse. I would not recommend them to anyone. You're better off buying from Kmart.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
I hate incompetence!

I hate incompetence!Sanctuary Lakes

Only purchase this sofa bed if you enjoy sitting on a hard rock!

Wow, what a huge disappointment it has been purchasing the Jetson 3 Seat Sofa Bed, looked so good in the photos, but after 2 hours of putting the sofa together, my wife and I were so excited to use the sofa only for the joy to turn into tears at how rock hard it was. It's literally a very painful experience to sit on this thing, don't even ask me what it would be like to sleep on. Shame on Lounge Lovers selling me this clearly defective product and asking me to throw away my hard earned money especially in this terrible financial climate we are living in. Even made a complaint to admin staff which to my amazement went completely ignored! Will never go anywhere near this business again!

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Beware!

Faulty product

Kelsey Drew

I’ve also just received my replacement cover and it looks exactly the same as the faulty one I received, the stitching in white and linen is yellow tinge. So disappointing.

Kelsey Drew

I purchased lounge in January and it’s now mid May and hasn’t been resolved. They are refusing to give refund on a faulty item.

Emma

EmmaAustralian Capital Territory

Don’t buy anything here until you read this

I purchased six dining chairs about 2 months ago. They arrived and every one of them was mouldy and stained. I have not received a refund as they say they need to collect chairs first, but they are not arranging a pick up for damaged chairs. I have called them and emailed them several times about matter but they never respond. I would not recommend anyone going through this experience. Don’t buy a thing from these people!

Marine dining table

Marine dining tableGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and delivery

Great delivery service and product come with zero damage. Was ordered online and lounge lovers where clear with delivery time and date. Date was not changed once set. We live in an apartment and was take right to the door step

Joshua F.

Joshua F.Sydney, NSW

Great furniture great service!

Lounge lovers went above and beyond. I bought a hamptons lounge, Gatsby dining table and velvet chairs. All have received big compliments. Their furniture is exquisite and their service is very professional. I will recommend to my friends.