Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

Awesome couch.

The couch amazing… delivery tracking was just incredibly accurate. I was home within minutes of the couch being delivered and out the door within minutes

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Pat, thank you for appreciating our delivery tracker. Our goal is to give our customers a 5-star delivery experience. Hope you love your purchase :) See you soon!

Pat M.
Pat M.

Absolutely

Crystal
CrystalSydney, NSW

Can’t fault a thing!

Very reliable company, great customer service and very responsive to any questions or queries. Delivery was on time and no hassle. Great quality furniture. Would highly recommend!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! Please let us know what we can do for you in the future xx

Other Furniture Shops

Fantastic delivery and customer service

Was constantly updated as to where my dining chairs were. They were true to their estimated time. Couldn't be happier

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Maddison, thank you for your positive feedback. See you again soon!

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already delayed twice and now after reading these posts are worried we are going to be waiting months

We ordered on the 27th of July and had a delivery date set for the 18th of September after that got our first delay that said it will be delivered on the 9th of October and now just got our second saying the 13th of November a further month and a half. Surely there is someone we can report this blatant theft of our money to?
I am not hopeful after reading all these complaints and the generic reply from who ever Nathan is will actually bring about any resolution to our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Mattie
MattieMelbourne

Amazing service and products

Fantastic website, great product selection, quality of item is amazing. Easy to assemble. Excellent communication and super quick convenient shipping.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you find our website helpful. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again. :)

Ron L.
Ron L.Sydney, NSW

Linda Velvet Accent Chair

Linda Blue Velvet Armchair, bought for my daughter who loves it. It's comfortable and arrived quickly after online order. Also, bought the Queenie and Astor dinning chairs, both are very good quality and assembly is very simple.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Ron, we are grateful for your awesome review! We are glad that you and your daughter loved the armchairs and dining chairs and how easy it is to be assembled. Hoping to see you again soon!

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Other Furniture Shops

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.

Sophia
SophiaSydney, NSW

Pretty chairs with slight fault

Great communication and delivery service. A representative was in touch with me through text the whole time. The color turned out to be exactly like in the picture if not better (a little brighter in real life). On the underside of the seat the finishing is a little unneat. On one of the chairs the fabric is scratched and worn out in one spot as you can see in the pictures attached. That kind of kills the “luxury” look for me, but they look pretty from afar.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.

Other Furniture Shops

Defective products and appalling customer service

We had an item delivered to us which was defective (mass-produced; poorly made). When we phoned, the customer service assistant was dismissive and unable to identify escalation pathways for a manager to phone us. We were told to phone back another day. I have now spoken to 5 customer service assistants based overseas and 2 Brisbane based staff - none of which can answer my questions or rectify the situation without me being inconvenienced. We will never use this company again and will be sharing our poor experience.

Hi Erin,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

Janine Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I ordered stools back at the end of may. Picked them up at the warehouse in June. Warehouse workers roaming around aimlessly. They gave us ithe wrong sized stools. Checked the website. They were supposedly in stock. They staff said that they had to order them in. Website still says they were in stock. Wait 8 weeks. They try to deliver to the wrong address even though they were told about the correct address. You are dealing with a call centre in the Phillipines. Artificial intelligence messaging that doesn’t pick up issues. The manager said he would call me back and 3 days later - no call. The tracking number I have been given does not pick up any product in transit. So, still no stools and no idea when they will arrive.

Hi Janine,
I have contacted you via email to discuss this further.

Prudence
Prudence

Comfy cosy relaxing

Lounge Lovers is an amazing store .
I love their products bringing me up to date with modern furniture. Thank you

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for the great review! We can’t wait to have you back!

TAHNEE
TAHNEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Great communication if tho my purchased was delayed they were sure to keep me informed. Great products

Online shopping was easy, Dining chairs were already assembled great work. Great products. Will definitely be buying again from loungelovers

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer! See you soon!