Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

jennaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible - Would Not Recommend

We ordered and received a custom lounge from Lounge Lovers and all of the cushions are too short and there are gaps everywhere.
The customer service and response from the company has been so horrible and unprofessional.
All we requested was for the product to be repaired and they refused to assist. This was a significant investment for our family and I would hate for anybody else to have the same experience.

SO0111350

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WARNING ! WARNING ! WARNING !

Hi David,
I will follow this up with our Customer Service and Social Media teams and will be in contact to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Alec B
Alec BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good on website, shocking on delivery

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Atrocious products and inconvenient service

Have been completely mucked around by lounge lover, took multiple delays for my bar stools to finally arrive and then one fell apart within a month of use. Took many more months to get its replacement (they insisted on taking the old one which id paid to repair with zero compensation) and delivered the wrong coloured stool. Communication has been awful, product terrible quality and the company has wasteful practices!

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Still waiting 6 months for chairs to arrive

I will never again purchase from Lounge Lovers, online or in store. My dining chair order has been delayed 4 times and the customer service person refuses to provide any further information on my order. Jenny has responded once to my query stating that I’ll have to pick other chairs if I want them delivered before Christmas.
This is ridiculous as I ordered these in June.
The price of the chair has also gone up a considerable amount so I am assuming they want me to cancel my order so they can sell the stock to someone else for more.

Extremely poor quality product… AVOID

Purchase me the Draper sofa 10 months ago, blue velvet. This is now versus advertised with limited use. Imagine what it will be like in another 12 months! Lounge Lovers also take no responsibility here and have said that this is “normal wear and tear.” WOW

Ryan
Ryan

Hi Nathan, Michael Russ your Customer Service Manager has already dismissed my concerns as “wear and tear” and is not interested in resolving the matter. How else are you able to assist? Thanks and regards Justin Ryan

Don’t expect to receive your order in time.

I ordered my dining table and 10 chairs in August. I was promised a September 19 delivery date that got pushed back 4 times to eventually October. Frustrating, but we were accommodating and let the team know we can’t have anymore delays as we need to travel 2 hours to our house to receive the order. Finally the week comes and I get a confirmation of delivery - great! They day comes and I’m eagerly tracking the delivery and 20 minutes before it’s due to arrive I get a call to say my chairs aren’t on the truck with no explanation why or when I might get them. Frustrated and annoyed is the kindest way to put this! Don’t order anything from lounge lovers, they over promise and under deliver.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Already delayed twice and now after reading these posts are worried we are going to be waiting months

We ordered on the 27th of July and had a delivery date set for the 18th of September after that got our first delay that said it will be delivered on the 9th of October and now just got our second saying the 13th of November a further month and a half. Surely there is someone we can report this blatant theft of our money to?
I am not hopeful after reading all these complaints and the generic reply from who ever Nathan is will actually bring about any resolution to our problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated

tiredofbadservice
tiredofbadserviceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely appalling customer service! Huge mistake purchasing a sofa from Lounge Lovers

Marthdene
MarthdeneSydney, NSW

Discontinued items on their website

Discontinued items on website. Told I have to wait 14 days to receive funds back into my account. Will not buy from again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Not actually in stock or even manufactured yet - buyer beware

Amy H.
Amy H.

Hi Amy,
Your feedback has been flagged with the team and we apologise for this experience. If there are any further issues with your order, please provide your order number and I will investigate this for you.

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

Stay away

Purchase a lounge they delivered wrong lounge asked for a refund wont come and collect the lounge for 2 weeks won't give me a refund until they collect the lounge. Asked for them to deliver correct lounge they told me won't be in Sydney until 16th September. Very unhelpful it was there error and yet will not do anything to either get me the lounge I ordered or pick up the wrong lounge they delivered.

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Defective products and appalling customer service

We had an item delivered to us which was defective (mass-produced; poorly made). When we phoned, the customer service assistant was dismissive and unable to identify escalation pathways for a manager to phone us. We were told to phone back another day. I have now spoken to 5 customer service assistants based overseas and 2 Brisbane based staff - none of which can answer my questions or rectify the situation without me being inconvenienced. We will never use this company again and will be sharing our poor experience.

Hi Erin,
I am sorry that this has been the experience that you have had with our customer service team. Are you able to provide me with your sales order number and I will investigate this further.

Janine Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I ordered stools back at the end of may. Picked them up at the warehouse in June. Warehouse workers roaming around aimlessly. They gave us ithe wrong sized stools. Checked the website. They were supposedly in stock. They staff said that they had to order them in. Website still says they were in stock. Wait 8 weeks. They try to deliver to the wrong address even though they were told about the correct address. You are dealing with a call centre in the Phillipines. Artificial intelligence messaging that doesn’t pick up issues. The manager said he would call me back and 3 days later - no call. The tracking number I have been given does not pick up any product in transit. So, still no stools and no idea when they will arrive.

Hi Janine,
I have contacted you via email to discuss this further.

Damaged and incorrect items, 7 week wait and counting

Hi,
I am sorry that this has been the experience you have had with us. Are you able to provide me with your order information and I will investigate this for you.