Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Lounge Lovers

4.8 (2,429)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (104) · No (2,385)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (2,427)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2,277) · Not as advertised (72)
    4.8 (2,270)

Shannon D.
Shannon D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star customer service

Love the product , delivery was so easy and communication was great, drivers were fantastic, as well as Jenny who organised them!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star! We Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Amazing!

Purchasing from Lounge Lovers was the best experience I have ever had buying furniture! The process, customer service & product quality are all amazing!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our product and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Peta
PetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ark dining chairs

Amazing service! Jenny was very quick to respond and I loved the updates on arrival. The ark dining chairs are great quality and they look amazing.

Product Appearance As advertised
Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for the kind words, Peta! We’re so happy that the delivery of your items went so smoothly.

As professional and courteous as you can get!

Our Dining table and chairs arrived on time by their very punctual and polite delivery team! Amazing communication from start to finish. And Our new furniture looks Beautiful! Couldn’t be happier!

Sherie
SherieSouth Australia

Great customer service and delivery service

Original table was faulty, lounge lovers ordered another no questions asked. They delivered and installed our new table and took away the original with all the packaging. Friendly and efficient service, love the product. Great work!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are more than happy that you are satisfied with our service. Hope you love your purchase :) See you soon!

Excellent service

Incorrect items arrived and were quickly resolved. Within a week the correct items arrived and I am loving my new dining chairs.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Lynae, thank you for your positive review. This means a lot to the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great Service and Chaise!

Delivery and service was excellent! Fast, quick and maintained quality of service. Online tracking of delivery with ETA as well as a call (as requested) Love the chaise lounge and it fit into the apartment nicely.

Great delivery service!

I purchased 4 dining chairs and could not have had a more seamless delivery experience. I was able to select a delivery slot that suited me, and was continuously updated on the delivery via text.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Loungelovers. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Other Furniture Shops

Great product & exceptional customer support

I had ordered 6 x Sadie dining chairs online and had chosen to collect from the warehouse. The service was exceptional and they went above and beyond to assist in the transaction.
I had an issue with one of the items that was slightly damaged, but they promptly arranged a replacement to be delivered, assembled and all the rubbish taken away.
It was such a simple process, great and clear communication and despite having to get replacement items, it was absolutely hassle free.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Eliza, thank you so much for appreciating how quickly the issue was resolved. Looking forward to having business with you again!

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

The service and customer service were amazing, highly recommended.

Got the product delivered nicely to my bedroom. The customer service was amazing, i would recommend your store to my friends.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Dinning table chairs

The communication was excellent, the product arrived on time and the delivery drivers were very pleasant and helpful thank you

Perfect Product Perfect Experience

Product is perfect, was originally going to collect the order but changed my mind after it was delayed and it was easy to change it to delivery

Caili
CailiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic communication!

Online store was easy to navigate and the communication from purchase to delivery was amazing! So much better than other stores I've recently purchased from. Highly recommend!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you find our website helpful. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again. :)

The best customer service!

I have shopped a few times now with lounge lovers, their customer service & consistent communication until delivery is the best I've dealt with, & I do most of my shopping online. Always a satisfied customer.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Satisfied first-time customers are great, but satisfied repeat customers like you are even greater. We are so grateful to you! :)

Karen H.
Karen H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

I purchased the kuta timber stool online. It's just been delivered and I love it. It sturdy, organic and beautiful. Customer service and communication was good. Whilst there was quite a long lead time, communication was clear and the product arrived on the day promised. I was impressed!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Karen, we are grateful for your awesome review! We are glad that you loved your Kuta Timer Stool. Hoping to see you again soon!

Fantastic Customer Service!

I can not speak highly enough of the excellent customer service. Right from the time of ordering to the delivery

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you!

Amazing customer service and products

I have just experienced the best customer service ever! I bought two armchairs and on delivery unfortunately the base of one the armchairs had broken.
Within 20mins of my call to LoungeLovers, the amazing Jenny had booked a replacement armchair to be delivered to me. I have now received the replacement armchair and my living room is complete! I purchased the Chloe swivel and they are both so beautiful! Thank you so much, I will definitely shop with you again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. This kind of review is what keeps us going :) Have a lovely day!

MBU086
MBU086Sydney, NSW

Great customer and delivery service!

I bought 2 Nova chairs online from lounge lover. Before buying, the team helped me with queries about different chairs, even gave me some styling tips for my room! Very prompt online text service. The delivery system is also great. They gave me multiple reminders and even a tracking link on the delivery date. The products arrived in good condition and packaging. This is my first purchase from lounge lovers, but I hope to buy again from them!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience ordering from us. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service. We hope to see you again soon. :)

SuzyJ
SuzyJSydney, NSW

Great product, fabulous service

Loved this sofa when I saw it at Mums so I bought one and then Mum bought a second one!!! Had to delay delivery a few times and they were fabulous about it, very accomodating and when they were finally able to deliver i was kept up to date and delivery was on time.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us and we really appreciate it.
We are very glad to know you are happy and satisfied with the product and service.
Hoping to see you again soon! xx

Fantastic addition to my club lounge room!

Aman Bone Inlay Sideboard Is totally amazing! Fantastic customer support from Lounge Lovers! I will definitely shop with them again!

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review!

Great product

Easy to navigate store online. Quick and on going communication once purchased item. On time and easy delivery to my door. Did not need to put it together as it was in one piece and easy to set up. Comfortable and I recommend.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for your generous rating, Kate! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Jeah
JeahSydney, NSW

Love it!

Size is perfect! Very comfortable (not too soft or hard). The delivery and assembly is fast and efficient! Hassle-free experience

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

We are so pleased you love our furniture. Thank you for giving us 5 stars and looking forward to having business with you again

ElizaM
ElizaMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the couch and amazing service

Chose the couch because I loved the design and the website had plenty of pictures and videos of the couch so I was confident with purchasing my couch online.
The business kept me updated with my purchase details and delivery timeframes.
The delivery guys assembled my couch and were super polite, friendly, efficient and stayed COVID safe.
I have no hesitation purchasing from your business again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us and we really appreciate it.
Hoping to see you again soon! xx

Roman
RomanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect service

It was a great experience. Easy to order, unstressed waiting period (they kept me posted for every action), punctual delivery.

Anita L.
Anita L.Illawarra, NSW

Refreshing Experience

Overexceed my expectations. Kept me in the loop with every stage of my delivery. I would definitely shop with loungelovers again

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Hi Anita, thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review. Hope to see you again soon! :)