Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 3 of 38)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (621)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

Jess

JessSouthwest, VIC

Great couch

The long beach with chaise is a very Comfortable couch. Really good service through the whole process and a very easy purchase. Will buy from lounge lovers again, a good experience

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Long delays, difficult returns, disappointing service

Chiara

ChiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Amazing product, looked exactly like the picture and perfect for me room ! And amazing customer service from the team when I had to change the location a fair few times :)

Greta manojlovic

Greta manojlovicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect beautiful comfy couch!

Stuck in lockdown melbourne we have had to purchase a couch online without testing it. After reading the fantastic reviews and videos we purchased and the team was great in providing a time frame of when the couch will arrive and tracking. The couch is even more stunning in person, spacious and extra comfy. 5 star thank you lounge lovers!!! :)

Cazzaf70

Cazzaf70Sydney, NSW

Awesome service.

The service was amazing. All the way from ordering to delivery I was kept up to date. Delivery was made during the delivery window as Stated. Easy to deal with and the price was cheaper than other stores for the same product. Thank you.

Adeline W.

Adeline W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Customer service & super fast delivery!!

Found exactly what I needed cheaper then other competitor prices!! Customer service was excellent, I received confirmation messages and delivery notifications right up until 30 minutes before it was delivered.

Online purchase

Great customer service, kept up to date on the delivery time, even sent a photo of chair delivered. I love the chair it's a great product. Will definitely shop here again.

Lounge L.Lounge Lovers

Beautiful dinning table and great customer service

I bought a beautiful dinning table online and couldn’t be happier and I received it. Customer service was great, always on time with communication and ready to support during the buying process.

Smooth transaction!!

I had a very easy and smooth transaction with Lounge Lovers. I specially appreciate the SMS updates from order confirmation to delivery and post/delivery survey. I’m satisfied with the product not to mention that I got it on sale!! Will definitely look into other items I can have to complete the look of my lounge and dinner area. I am extremely satisfied with the product. Would definitely recommend Lounge Lovers to my friends and colleagues. Another plus is the $50 credit for just answering the survey.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gorgeous replica DSR chairs

I took a chance and ordered these chairs online. I’m very pleased with them, they were a great price and on arrival I found them to be of nice quality and as described. Customer service was excellent and communication was maintained up to and after delivery. I will definitely be a return customer.

Preety Agarwal

Preety AgarwalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ghost Chairs

I bought 2 Ghost Chairs and the whole buying experience was perfect. I loved the communication and clarity from them. The way the items were delivered was also effortless. highly recommend them.

Angela

Angela

Wonderful business to deal with!

I have dealt with Lounge Lovers twice now and recommend them highly. Their customer service is professional and communication is great. Products are exactly as described and are great quality.

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super Fast Delivery

I purchased online 4 black honcho counter stools on Sunday and received them today, less than 48 hours later!! Excellent contactless delivery. Very happy with them and will look great in our new house. I was also super impressed with the communication and updates on the delivery. Well done Lounge Lovers, you did an awesome job and I will buy from you again for sure!

Quick delivery vey

Quick delivery. Polite delivery staff. Covid safe drop off. Quality and stylish furniture at a good price. Does require some assembly though. If you don’t have time to assemble then these products are not for you.

lauren c.

lauren c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stylish design

We purchased bar stools and love them. Simple to construct and look very stylish in our space. My daughters were very impressed i could do it without their dad. Sturdy and feel very solid for the price. Purchased 3 initially and returned for a 4th to website as felt the space could accommodate more. Shipment received in a good time frame.

An Easy Shop

Love shopping on Lounge Lovers! The website is so easy to navigate and their delivery estimates are always up to date! Great service and follow up. We were informed every step of the way when to expect our table. The delivery was prompt too. And the assembly - so easy!

Zov

ZovGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First time ordering from LL

Our order safely arrived within the delivery dates -packaged and with no assembly required -bonus- guys were polite friendly and courteous - first time dealing with LL and would highly recommend them their communication from ordering to delivery Kept us in the loop and I didn’t have to worry about when we would receive the items thankyou team great work

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great quality furniture

I bought a TV unit from lounge lovers. The staff quickly informed me of a delivery time and the unit was delivered in 3 days. Simple to assemble and great quality.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

Perfect package:)

I’m so happy with Lounge Lovers!
Wide range of beautiful products to choose from.The quality and style of my sofa are excellent. As it’s their customer and delivery service. Very professional, friendly and helpful. And very safe delivery.

Leena Nguyen

Leena NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we were looking for!

We bought 2 Linda arm chairs from here. The online purchasing process was easy! Delivery was faster than we expected, we got it within 4 days of purchasing. The product was exactly as described, easy to put together and extremely comfortable!