Lounge Lovers Online store

Lounge Lovers Online store (page 3 of 43)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (846)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (832)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (751) · Not as advertised (18)

Perfect

Always a perfect match for your new design interior quest ;) Great customer service always available and friendly.
Love it and will definitely buy again

From the get go the communication was so smooth and the two delivery guys called me when they were close and also gave me a hand to put the old tv unit outside which was much appreciated. Highly recommended .
Regards
Adam

MiC

MiCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent online and after sales care!

From an easy to navigate website to impressive product range at competitive pricing, Lounge Lovers online made my purchase stress free. Item was on back order however from order placing to delivery I was constantly updated with communication that was precise and not automatic or robotic. Best of all I love the product I purchased. I’ll be sure to shop at Lounge Lovers Online again.

Talie

Talie South East Queensland, QLD

Happy with everything

Really awesome service, they kept me updated with my order progress right down to delivery. Really fast delivery times and my delivery turned up as they advised.

Alayna

AlaynaHunter Region, NSW

Wishbone Dining Chairs

Product quality is great and were packaged very well. Delivery was very smooth sailing. I don’t have any complaints whatsoever!

Kate A.

Kate A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dining Chairs

Ordered 4 dining chairs during Black Friday sales and got an incredible price on the comfiest and sturdiest chairs. Very happy with the product. Simple to assemble. Lots of communication through delivery with tracking. Very happy with my order.

Jessica

Jessica South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service & Delivery

I am so happy so far with the customer service & delivery of my new sofa that I ordered online. I am yet to unpack it before we move into our new home but am so excited to!

Couldn't be happier

Great web site, easy to navigate and the product I settled on ( Dining Table ) is beautiful and the quality is superb .
Whilst I chose a Marble Top Table and it was very easy to assemble it does require two strong people.

Great customer service! Will be purchasing again!!

Exactly as described. Excellent customer service on phone and online. Always updating us from dispatch to delivery of chairs! Will be back!

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

We were very happy with the service provided by Lounge Lovers. They were always in communication and the delivery was seemless. The lounge is a beautiful leather and we are overall very happy. We will use Lounge Lovers again.

Jake Bayssari

Jake BayssariSydney, NSW

Great Delivery Service and Product!

The delivery service was exceptional and helpful even as it was raining. Super friendly and the item was perfect for the space, really great fit.

Chris A

Chris ASydney, NSW

Great products with service to match.

Santiago my delivery driver great, brought the chairs up to my apartment, asked me to check them over and contact customer service of I had any issues. Loved the live tracking on the website link also sent leading up to delivery.

I appreciate the contact within 3 hours of delivery including SMS messages leading up to. A lot of retailers promise a smooth delivery experience that rarely comes to fruition but Lounge Lovers delivered on that promise.

From my initial in store interaction, phone enquiries through to delivery of the final product I have nothing but praise for this company.

Thanks again, I will be back!

Coby B.

Coby B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and great products

I have bought a couch previously in store but this time bought a Noguchi coffee table via the on-line store. The on-line was easy to navigate with a straight forward payment and delivery system. Communication between the store and customer was fluid and always very helpful. The table was rather heavy and the delivery driver brought it in to my living room whilst using covid safe precautions. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase.

Alex C.

Alex C.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely fantastic service!

Absolutely fantastic experience and service. Diego and his delivery partner were prompt with the delivery, very approachable and were able to figure out the best angle to get the lounge through the tricky hallway angles. We also purchased the added building and removal of rubbish, which was a fantastic option to make available. Very very happy with this experience! Thank you so much. The lounge we purchased is also wonderful. It was nerve wracking buying a lounge online, having not tested it in person but it looks just as it did online and is very comfortable. Would happily buy from Lounge Lovers again, as well as recommend it to others!

Excellent service and very stylish furniture

Purchased a coffee table, bookshelf and side tables from Lounge Lovers. Always had fantastic customer experience and products are great quality

Find out how Lounge Lovers Online store compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service, delivery and product

Great service, delivery and product. Love our new dining room table! Can recommend based on our experience. Thanks very much.

Sey

SeySydney, NSW

Very happy with the sofa !!!

Beautiful sofa with good finish, no assembly was required.the communication from the showroom regarding delivery was excellent, very happy with the product .

Tania

Tania Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Table is gorgeous,... so sturdy and easy to put together

Table and chairs are gorgeous,... so sturdy and easy to put together ,... delivery was hassle free and driver so polite and accomodating ,... will purchase again from this store

Linda D.

Linda D.Sydney, NSW

Exactly as I had hoped.

I have just received my lovely, new Hugo 3 seater and armchair and couldn’t be happier. It is just what I had expected; well made and stylish. The ordering process was easy, ongoing communication was excellent and delivery ran smoothly. Selected the option to have furniture assembled with rubbish removal which was definitely worth the little bit extra.

Marianne

MarianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Take your money and fail to deliver the goods